Antoine Semenyo

Have to confess I know zilch about Semenyo other than we have been interested in him for a while so here's hoping he will turn out to be as good as we seem to think he is.
Welcome Antoine.

Would like him , but would he be the next Afobe ?! Can he make the step up?
Maybe he's one for next season ( should we go down) . I think he will sign .. especially if a bid has genuinely been turned down , it will start the ball rolling now ..
I would be delighted if he was the next Adobe...scored the goals that kept us up in 2015/16 and helped us to our highest finish in 2016/17.

Liking the way we’re moving here. Swift bids, bids rejected, refusing to overpay, moving on. If he wants the move he can hand in a transfer request.

Almost seems like a real strategy lol.

Why the f**k have we waited until now to make these bids? We could have done this on the 1st of January. Was there any planning done at all ahead of this window, aside from hoping that Lorient’s players would come to us? Like I said, we’re not good enough to be a PL club on any level, clearly we were carried by Howe for many years at this level. Almost feel like we need to drop back down for a complete reset, new stadium, new football operators, new strategy/an actual strategy. Establish ourselves as a solid championship club while trying to expand the supporter base, and then look to move to the next level. Our model was heavily reliant on one person, and now he’s gone, those left behind seem to be falling desperately short. If ever a club needed a reset then it’s us.

Why the f**k have we waited until now to make these bids? We could have done this on the 1st of January. Was there any planning done at all ahead of this window, aside from hoping that Lorient’s players would come to us? Like I said, we’re not good enough to be a PL club on any level, clearly we were carried by Howe for many years at this level. Almost feel like we need to drop back down for a complete reset, new stadium, new football operators, new strategy/an actual strategy. Establish ourselves as a solid championship club while trying to expand the supporter base, and then look to move to the next level. Our model was heavily reliant on one person, and now he’s gone, those left behind seem to be falling desperately short. If ever a club needed a reset then it’s us.
Why don't you just have a moan at the end of the window? We are clearly actively looking for players and people like you still constantly moan. You're probably the same type of idiot that complains when petrol goes up a few pence but then expect people to fork out millions upon millions on a hunch that you have about a player. To invest this amount of money takes alot of research and careful planning. If at the end of the window we are left with nothing then fair enough have a moan, but how about just let the people try and sort our problems in peace?

Last edited:

You do realise we bought several players in on deadline day last year and look how that ended up (after you bet on Forest to beat us and get promoted) Why not stop your moaning, you’re constantly having a pop at everything the club does. Everyone is tired of it

Dear god....we should have had everyone lined up B4 Xmas...that one fella was the one who wasted danjuma first time round and consistently chose the Scots snake

;