Antoine Semenyo

I read in one of the papers the other day that we’d had fewer than average injuries this season. Had all the clubs ranked and we were 16th or so.

Certainly hasn’t seemed like the usual unending injury carnage this time around.

I read in one of the papers the other day that we’d had fewer than average injuries this season. Had all the clubs ranked and we were 16th or so.

Certainly hasn’t seemed like the usual unending injury carnage this time around.

I might have seen the same article... it was complete bs. There's no way they added up our injuries correctly as I got over their 'days out injured' total just with Fredericks and Adams.

Semenyo was supreme today. He has made the jump from Championship to EPL look easy. What a buy. I actually thought he might have been trying to run down the clock when he was injured. I truly regret my cynicism.
Hopefully only a light injury. We will be the poorer for any minutes without him on the pitch.

Hopefully no more than that, but probably season over for him.

One of my favourite players over the season, and seems like a guy that you would enjoy having a beer with.
When we signed him you could see there was a powerful player in there and AI seems to have managed to get it out of him, just hope the injury is not too bad. The Brighton players were trying there hardest to kick him

No, as there is a reasonable break from todays game. This time we will be travelling with virtually no players to take the field.
No players to take the field, you are aware that we did win 3-0 against seaweed and only 1 player out of the 16 that played a part left the field because of injury ? Zab will also be back. Perhaps though we should follow your advice v Man U away - play the youth team as we have no chance..........................:lol:

When we signed him you could see there was a powerful player in there and AI seems to have managed to get it out of him, just hope the injury is not too bad. The Brighton players were trying there hardest to kick him
Think the shin operation in the summer also helped as was struggling last season

No players to take the field, you are aware that we did win 3-0 against seaweed and only 1 player out of the 16 that played a part left the field because of injury ? Zab will also be back. Perhaps though we should follow your advice v Man U away - play the youth team as we have no chance..........................:lol:
You have not taken into account that we are in fact playing Arsenal away and not Brighton at home. We need out strongest team on the field for this game. The additional loss of Semenyo is pivotal.

;