Antoine Semenyo

The team that played against Brighton will probably not be as effective against Arsenal.
You mean Arsenal might have better players than us?...what incredible insight......you're wasted on here Minty you should be on MOTD or become a professional gambler.......actually don't become a professional gambler Minty!.....lol.......gambling's not for you.

You mean Arsenal might have better players than us?...what incredible insight......you're wasted on here Minty you should be on MOTD or become a professional gambler.......actually don't become a professional gambler Minty!.....lol.......gambling's not for you.
Correct, Arsenal will be better than us. However, any lingering hopes of getting anything there has been diminished with the loss of Semenyo.

The team that played against Brighton will probably not be as effective against Arsenal.
Really, wow, no one else in the entire universe was able to work out that Arsenal might be a better team than Brighton. God, how great it must be to be so intelligent.
You have not taken into account that we are in fact playing Arsenal away and not Brighton at home. We need out strongest team on the field for this game. The additional loss of Semenyo is pivotal.
So you are not advocating we play the youth team like you did in the lost cause game at old Trafford.

Really, wow, no one else in the entire universe was able to work out that Arsenal might be a better team than Brighton. God, how great it must be to be so intelligent.

So you are not advocating we play the youth team like you did in the lost cause game at old Trafford.
We may as well play the youth team as it matter not what side we put out as we will, more than likely, lose the game.

If that came from someone with a better track record than you i might take notice.......fortunately you are to predictions what Eddie the eagle was to ski jumping. ......lol give it up Minty.
Presumably, with the loss of Semenyo plus the others that were missing against Brighton you obviously believe that there will be no problems for us at Arsenal.

Presumably, with the loss of Semenyo plus the others that were missing against Brighton you obviously believe that there will be no problems for us at Arsenal.
I think what people are saying R&R is it's going to be tough (with or without Semenyo) but by no means impossible. Any result is possible on the day, and yes we will need to be at our best but we are currently 5th in the table if the season started in late Nov, so clearly more than just riding our luck. Saying we have lost already is not only silly, it's impossible to know.

I can quite easily see a scenario where we go a goal or even 2 up and nerves start creeping in to their players, their fans, and the whole atmosphere changes. So close to a title does odd things to your mindset.

most of us know it's a uphill task even with a fit squad but with this team there is a chance, your not some sort of genius predicting a defeat against top of the table on a run which with some luck with man city would see them win the league, do you seriously think most of us think we're gonna go to Arsenal and smash them?

Nope i think we'll lose..... as does pretty much everyone on here......not to mention any man woman or child that watches football.......so whats the point of you?.....is this what you've been reduced too?.....i know you've had a soul destroying season but this is embarrassing Minty.

I am fearing the worst but as 2 of the comments say in reply to the above, Jordan Clark and John Williams reported live that he was leaving the ground on crutches and no knee brace.

Clearly, I have no medical knowledge, but surely an ACL would make that scenario, highly unlikely?

I am fearing the worst but as 2 of the comments say in reply to the above, Jordan Clark and John Williams reported live that he was leaving the ground on crutches and no knee brace.

Clearly, I have no medical knowledge, but surely an ACL would make that scenario, highly unlikely?

I have no idea. But would you put a knee that is continuing to swell in a restrictive brace?

;