Antoine Semenyo

Semenyo would be a great signing, I can’t emphasise enough what a well rounded forward he is.

I know some will point to purely his goal record, but you really need to look at his game more in depth than that.

He is very quick, very strong, and has the ability to not only score but also to create for others. He has only just started to bang them in regularly, if we want a forward of this quality then we really have to get him before he becomes prolific as we would be competing with the entire PL in that case.

He is also only 23, and is only just starting to fulfil his potential. This would be an incredibly smart signing, I can’t believe that Palace would be all over this at £9m, he’d be ideal for them.

Semenyo would be a great signing, I can’t emphasise enough what a well rounded forward he is.

I know some will point to purely his goal record, but you really need to look at his game more in depth than that.

He is very quick, very strong, and has the ability to not only score but also to create for others. He has only just started to bang them in regularly, if we want a forward of this quality then we really have to get him before he becomes prolific as we would be competing with the entire PL in that case.

He is also only 23, and is only just starting to fulfil his potential. This would be an incredibly smart signing, I can’t believe that Palace would be all over this at £9m, he’d be ideal for them.
Hang on. You said he WAS INDEED going to Palace just now :rolleyes:

Sky saying he's on his way to us for a medical
I know. I just like how this "the player wants to go to Palace" statement was unreservedly accepted by some as FACT ( (c) Al RIP ).
Personally I don't believe it.
He wanted to come here weeks ago but his club wouldn't let him.
But there are of course certain people here who love to jump on anything, true or false, which could be construed as bad news and ram it gleefully down our throats.

Someone said it's just been stated on Sky and BBC Sport that Semenyo is a "well rounded forward" and "some will point to purely to his goal record, but you need to look at his game in more depth".

I've seen him described as strong, quick, direct, two footed and versatile, but erratic in final product and still a work in progress.

;