Anyone we know?

pretty sure Jeremy Corbyn is anti Zionist, not anti-Semitic. And no, i dont support him, but I did vote Labour because my local MP supported cycling and remaining in the eu, as did 80% of my constituency and I detest everything this right wing Eton shambles represents.
Not sure why Dutch Cherry is getting so much abuse. There is never an excuse for racism, historical or not. Why so much abuse on this thread? I am off to yoga, I hope you all have a nice day

we have creatures of the night on this forum! is it safe to come out yet?

Anyone going to actually post what he said then? Surely he hasn't been banned for saying yid when it's in quite a few of Spurs songs and you've got West Ham and Chelsea fans making hissing sounds at them...

pretty sure Jeremy Corbyn is anti Zionist, not anti-Semitic. And no, i dont support him, but I did vote Labour because my local MP supported cycling and remaining in the eu, as did 80% of my constituency and I detest everything this right wing Eton shambles represents.
Not sure why Dutch Cherry is getting so much abuse. There is never an excuse for racism, historical or not. Why so much abuse on this thread? I am off to yoga, I hope you all have a nice day
Cycling and remaining in the EU,isn't that called the Tour De France

Wallmth clutching at straws badly in this thread. If Corbyn started singing anti-semetic songs in a football ground then obviously he should be banned like anybody else. It's not very complicated tbh.

Not sure why people don't just say what the kid said - he's been done for it and if you heard it you're a witness and can say what you heard surely.

Wallmth clutching at straws badly in this thread. If Corbyn started singing anti-semetic songs in a football ground then obviously he should be banned like anybody else. It's not very complicated tbh.

Not sure why people don't just say what the kid said - he's been done for it and if you heard it you're a witness and can say what you heard surely.
He was singing "wheres your foreskin gone, f..ing y..s"

Actually, above it's been alluded to that he was done for the more minor offence and that he'd said something much worse prior to that. If someone posted that, it could cause them problems as he hasn't been done for that.

He was singing "wheres your foreskin gone, f..ing y..s"

OK, thanks for the reply. Not good but not surprising. I'm not sure what the appropriate punishment is tbh. Probably a lengthy ban but to strike the kid off for life goes against the principal of rehabilitation.

There's no getting away from the fact that Spurs supporters singing y*d army needs to stop. It's only going to exacerbate these things.

You can but if that person takes issue with that and accuses you of defamation (or slander, can never remember which was around it is for written and spoken) then you've just caused yourself a whole bunch of hassle. Even if it ultimately ends up being proven true.

Depends just how litigious and sensitive the person in question is feeling about it all.

All that being said, in similar situations before I received PMs from people telling me certain things they weren't comfortable putting in the public domain. Maybe someone will sate your curiosity like that?

You can but if that person takes issue with that and accuses you of defamation (or slander, can never remember which was around it is for written and spoken) then you've just caused yourself a whole bunch of hassle. Even if it ultimately ends up being proven true.

Depends just how litigious and sensitive the person in question is feeling about it all.
Unless you can prove he said that,it is his word against yours

Seems people just cant leave Jews alone !

This young person has not been set much of an example by J.Corbyn whether it be anti - Zionism or whatever the silly bugger is about.
Cheap booze is available to young people 24 hours a day....so ...we reap what we sow ( or brew).

On the main theme of Racism:
We all have to breathe the same increasingly polluted air on this planet....so I cannot see why the Colour of Anyones Skin matters. The Sun is stronger in some regions so someone from Ghana will be darker than someone from Tromso !!! So what!
But Religions and Cultures differ so greatly... obviously Conflicts will grow from that..always have...probably always will.

People like Trump , Putin, Kim Il Sung , Xi Jinping and various jerks in the Middle East get into Power. No one seems effective in unseating them whatever mayhem they create.
Then there is Matey Boy at Dean Court!

Brace ....its getting worse!

Cmon Dell ,I’m just being silly talking about banning him from grounds . My point was the hypocrisy of the “we want a more tolerant society / killings too good for the knuckle dragging Neanderthal scum crowd .
One is a p*ssed up kid saying inappropriate crap at a football match the other is the Leader of a national party that likes rather than condemns a blatant anti Semitic mural ,complete with hooked noses sitting around counting money ,on the backs of the oppressed ,exactly the same as Nazi propaganda ....anyway I know which I personally think is the worse of the two but apparently for some posters one is a piece of scum and the other is worthy of they’re vote ..interesting .

Cmon Dell ,I’m just being silly talking about banning him from grounds . My point was the hypocrisy of the “we want a more tolerant society / killings too good for the knuckle dragging Neanderthal scum crowd .
One is a p*ssed up kid saying inappropriate crap at a football match the other is the Leader of a national party that likes rather than condemns a blatant anti Semitic mural ,complete with hooked noses sitting around counting money ,on the backs of the oppressed ,exactly the same as Nazi propaganda ....anyway I know which I personally think is the worse of the two but apparently for some posters one is a piece of scum and the other is worthy of they’re vote ..interesting .
And Boris on racism? You don't seem to have the same level of faux outrage as you do about Corbyn.

;