Are you trying to avoid promotion?

stevebha

New Signing
Can somebody tell me what your board were thinking in appointing Henry?

Has nobody looked at his CV at Monaco? A club with a bottomless pit of money and yet you can count his wins on one hand. Sounds like your club were starstruck. I just can't get my head around this. Maybe your owner should be tested for Covid. Something doesn't stack up.

I'm telling you now for a fact he will be gone by September and I want to be known for the first person predicting this. No chance of returning to the Premier league now. You will see.

I give up.

Has nobody looked at his CV at Monaco? A club with a bottomless pit of money and yet you can count his wins on one hand. Sounds like your club were starstruck. I just can't get my head around this. Maybe your owner should be tested for Covid. Something doesn't stack up.

I'm telling you now for a fact he will be gone by September and I want to be known for the first person predicting this. No chance of returning to the Premier league now. You will see.

I give up.

Hi Stephen, welcome back. He hasn’t been appointed yet.

I give up.
If you are genuinely concerned I suggest you read the relevant threads on here.
I think you'd be hard pressed to find anybody here who thinks Henry is the answer.
But it doesn't matter anyway, apparently we haven't even asked for permission to speak to him yet, so all of these stories that he is coming here are currently purely speculative.
Overall, none of us on here want him - that seems to be the consensus.
And frankly I'd be amazed if the board chose him over some of the other candidates.

A few points:
-I’m pretty sure that nobody who posts here is on the clubs board of directors, so if you want to know what the board is thinking then you are asking in the wrong place.
-Monaco did not have a bottomless pit of money when Henry was there, it was quite the opposite. Their money man had just pulled out and they had lost most of their better players.
-I don’t believe Covid is proven to have any impact on brain functioning or decision making, more common symptoms include a continuous cough and loss of taste or smell. Nice of you to be concerned though.
-you do not win a prize for being the first person to predict something on this board. If your self esteem is that low that you need reinforcement from an Internet message board (not even your own club’s may I add) then I highly recommend some form of therapy to work on building your general sense of self worth.
-what are you giving up on exactly? If it’s life then I’m sure that you will be missed. Not by anyone here probably but I’m sure by someone somewhere.
(I apologise for the nature of my post if you are mentally disabled, and welcome to the forum!!)

The list of pos managers are put up by betting sites, they are not by football
clubs or any one in the sport, they are there to make money for bookmakers.
Take NO notice of them and keep your money.

I give up.
Whilst we might have our ups and downs you will always have a **************** beach

Thanks chap. I do lurk occasionally. Mainly to see if you are talking about BHA

Oi ! $tevo ya wee Hove Cove...good thing for us this season...we don't have to play your boys.. I mean Christ ..they are playing some sublime stuff ... craft football..even beating Liverpool...craft beer stuff....you must be so happy...nice...pity we can't poach your Potter Man..
...oh but that fookin beach...have you still got a sore ass from sitting on it...or maybe you been in the.... no I won't go there....I've been in enough trouble at the BH postcode !!! Bye Silly !

Last edited:
Compared to the Cornish originated tw*trery that stains every thread on this board, @stevebha is a very welcome break. I've missed this guy.
Oh be nice ! The Cherries are a global brand now...we have fans all over spreading our gospel...there's bound to be a few loose cannons getting a bit too loose !

;