Arnaut Danjuma

When I heard injured I substituted don’t want to get injured before selling in my mind. Not that I’m cynical or anything!

The uncollabarated story I heard was that SP told Danjuma to F.O. when he said he didn't feel like training on the first day back.

Possibly a Chinese Whisper though.

The uncollabarated story I heard was that SP told Danjuma to F.O. when he said he didn't feel like training on the first day back.

Possibly a Chinese Whisper though.
I wouldn't be gutted if that were true. A boss needs to be a boss. Some of our players have had it far too cushy for too long. If nothing else, Parker seems to have the right attitude regarding the discipline and effort required to get out of this division. I expect to see us being lauded as one of the hardest working teams in the division this season. That seems to be Parker's intention.

Hmmm Can't see Danjuma being anything other than professional... Can obviously only go on what we've seen of him last season both on and off the pitch, but seems like he has his head screwed on.

If he is injured, then he'll just need to knuckle down early doors and start banging the goals again to get his move in January...

Hmmm Can't see Danjuma being anything other than professional... Can obviously only go on what we've seen of him last season both on and off the pitch, but seems like he has his head screwed on.

If he is injured, then he'll just need to knuckle down early doors and start banging the goals again to get his move in January...
Must admit, it doesn't sound like him, unless he did it on purpose to try to accelerate a move away. Possible I guess, it is a slightly different situation this season, he made it clear last season that he wants PL football.

Must admit, it doesn't sound like him, unless he did it on purpose to try to accelerate a move away. Possible I guess, it is a slightly different situation this season, he made it clear last season that he wants PL football.
It’s probably an agreement from both sides for him not to play while his future is up in the air. If he gets injured then we lose out on 25m+ and he misses out on his move. Makes no sense to risk it

Unless a decent bid has come in for him and he is ready to go then I think he should be out there playing, or maybe he has a genuine injury. Not playing to avoid injury in case a bid comes in seems foolish to me. Shops don't hide their best stuff in a back room in case it gets broken, they'd never sell it.

david brooks (schoolboy looks) really seems to have sorted his head out at the moment. no doubt he was disappointed by his euros chances, in which he was hoping to advertise himself and earn a big move. he seems to have a good pre-season, is looking very fit (not in that way, cheeky) and is really trying hard & looking great - he obviously realises that he has to be playing well to earn or play his was back to the PL. also little things like being nice to the crowd after the game last night, whereas last season he would have been off down the tunnel. well done to all involved.

david brooks (schoolboy looks) really seems to have sorted his head out at the moment. no doubt he was disappointed by his euros chances, in which he was hoping to advertise himself and earn a big move. he seems to have a good pre-season, is looking very fit (not in that way, cheeky) and is really trying hard & looking great - he obviously realises that he has to be playing well to earn or play his was back to the PL. also little things like being nice to the crowd after the game last night, whereas last season he would have been off down the tunnel. well done to all involved.
Yeah I think he looks in good shape......I think the fact that this is the first real pre season he's had since his first season with us shouldn't be over looked..... getting the real David Brooks back would go a long way towards replacing Arnie.......love his partnership with Stacey too......almost Franno/Richie like.

we could do with this being sorted out sooner rather than later
£20m would be a decent sum to reinvest
just hope we don't cave in to some derisory offer from the dildo brothers two minutes before the window shuts

D
I can actually see Danjuma lining up for us against WBA... and biding his time till maybe even January.

If this is the case I just hope Parker isn't foolish enough to not include a player that is certain to leave at some point.

Depends on whether Arnie shows commitment to our cause as well as his I think. May be a temptation to protect him from injury closer to January deadline day if so.. Depends on different factors, though, I guess.

...need resolution on Arnauld and Jefferson very soon IMO to get something sorted in terms of cover in time for the looming Championship season kick-off..if we can get around 25 million in total for both of them it would a boost for Scott one would think in the transfer market?

Just hope we don't have another drawn out saga which drags the mood down at DC..

Het Laatste Nieuws also criticises Danjuma’s attitude in the article, “Since becoming a hype player a year ago, Danjuma has lost his sense of reality.

“If Danjuma hopes to leave later or does not want to lose his place to Diatta, he will quickly switch off his self-centred tunnel vision.”

So instead of Wilson or both.

;