Arnaut Danjuma

35 million is massively overpriced in my opinion. Arnie has been great but is not proven at Premier League level. He's also injury prone. 25 million would be good business and 30 extremely good but unlikely business I think. Buendia at 35 had a very good season in Premier League 2019-20 so there is a difference.

If we have over priced him because we don't intend to sell him, Parker is going to have to find a way of convincing Arnie that one more season at very good level with promotion will get him the move he wants. He'll have his work cut out, though.

If he wants to leave, have a realistic valuation so the fella can move on and we can use the money to replace him rather than have him sit on the bench for the next 6-12 months and then devalue further.
I'd agree with you but we also need to price in the actions of his agent.

Imho they rarely act in the interests of either player or club so if he has a little bird cheeping in his ear then things may change very rapidly.

I believe the intention is to get around 25m, the starting price for negotiations may well be 35m but we know full well that’s not realistic. It’s a negotiating tactic.

Successful negotiations should not be too far out, though because clubs will just move on to other players. Bit like if you're looking to buy a house. If somewhere is largely overvalued, Many will just not even look - a bit and people will.

Successful negotiations should not be too far out, though because clubs will just move on to other players. Bit like if you're looking to buy a house. If somewhere is largely overvalued, Many will just not even look - a bit and people will.
True. I’m not sure this figure of 35m is correct anyway tbh, 30 sounds more realistic. With the intention to get 25.

£20m minimum but I think we can get nearer £25m but we have to remember the market we’re in.

Comparing to Buendia is pointless. He’s had a good season in the Premier League, is an international and in my opinion was the best player in the league last season

You have raised a good question. To know whether we are being offered a decent enough wedge for Danjuma, with which players, if any, should we compare his valuation?
If Arsenal are prepared to pay £50 million for Ben White....

I may have missed something, but where is Arnie at the moment?
Gittin' Gud on FIFA at home ?

Looks as though Parker has been told that he's leaving one way or another so he has obviously decided there was no point in taking him to Spain.

He's as good as gone, we're just waiting for the best offer I would imagine.

Whenever you sell something you want the most money you can get. Putting a high price on Arnie will test the market and if nothing comes forward then rethink the amount. IMO a fully fit Arnie firing on all cylinders is certainly worth close to £30m. I know he's not got EPL experience but decent managers can surely see what potential is on offer.

Whenever you sell something you want the most money you can get. Putting a high price on Arnie will test the market and if nothing comes forward then rethink the amount. IMO a fully fit Arnie firing on all cylinders is certainly worth close to £30m. I know he's not got EPL experience but decent managers can surely see what potential is on offer.
Dwight McNeil is allegedly being sought by Everton - again allegedly the fee is £25K. If anywhere near correct it suggests that a Danjuma price of £15K - £20K may be at the top end of any bidding.

;