Arnaut Danjuma

Ahh okay so indirect result of him thinking he could do better than us. Yeah. Can see how that can happen. In a way, it's another incentive to let the want aways leave, hopefully at a decent price ASAP.

Can we assume, that if we are not fielding our 'best' team in the initial games of this campaign - that we will not get a good confident start and that progress is somewhat doomed.. I'm thinking of the omissions of Danjuma, Lerma and Pearson..the prime goalscorer being of particular significance.
If this scenario persists say 2 weeks into September for ' various reasons'.... then I'm looking at our young players upholding a decent mid- table position....which in itself would be satisfactory in a new managers forced transition/ rebuild.
A defeat or draw at NF...would cement this post into a ' reality punt' I reckon....for that to Not be the case...then some @rses need shifting into gear...Batman...so get Robin back out of the Oven...don't have him for breakfast...and get a scoot on ! Here's Hoping!
Obviously I'm shooting this garbage into the cybersphere where there is little ice to cut...so adjust twisted knickers where appropriate ! :bag:

Last edited:
Can we assume, that if we are not fielding our 'best' team in the initial games of this campaign - that we will not get a good confident start and that progress is somewhat doomed.. I'm thinking of the ommissions of Danjuma, Lerma and Pearson..the prime goalscorer being of particular significance.
If this scenario persists say 2 weeks into September for ' various reasons'.... then I'm looking at our young players upholding a decent mid- table position....which in itself would be satisfactory in a new managers forced transition/ rebuild.
A defeat or draw at NF...would cement this post into a ' reality punt' I reckon....for that to Not be the case...then some @rses need shifting into gear...Batman...so get Robin back out of the Oven...don't have him for breakfast...and get a scoot on ! Here's Hoping!
Obviously I'm shooting this garbage into the cybersphere where there is little ice to cut...so adjust twisted knickers where appropriate ! :bag:

This post started so well Brian... then Batman arrived... :hmmm:

So I disagree with your opener... A draw ay Forest, IMO, will be 2 good points earned... WBA was always going to be a hard game and as a unit they will only get stronger and harder to beat. Forest are definitely there for the taking, but we often don't do too well up there... Considering the lion's share of teams drew last weekend, another point would by no means be a disaster on Saturday, but we will need to notch that first W soon...

If our Arnie moves on to say Paris to supplement their recent addition from Madrid...(I'm mean blimey why would they ignore such a possible link up)....or if he goes somewhere further south where you can get Avacados the size of Rugby balls...then from our point of view ..the quicker the better ...to get stability for DC matters ..Arnies constitution...oh and for some sense and ease of our team picking this season!

Edit : Barcelona not Madrid!

Last edited:
Can we assume, that if we are not fielding our 'best' team in the initial games of this campaign - that we will not get a good confident start and that progress is somewhat doomed.. I'm thinking of the ommissions of Danjuma, Lerma and Pearson..the prime goalscorer being of particular significance.

Lerma is on the 4th game of a six game ban.

Pearson available after illness.

Danjuma we will know more by or before the end of August.

4th? Really? Are you sure it's not the 3rd? - MK then WBA. Are you counting Chelsea as well? Or, as is quite possible, have I missed something?

He missed MK Dons and West Brom game 6 & 5.

So Forest is 4 games to go before ban lifted in time for Hull C away.

Counting backwards from 6 down.

There has been no news so far officially on who may or may not be available.

Thought if Pearson had been ill and now over it he might be available.

Depends on match fitness of course.

I remember @DJ sayijg he was absent from the junior cherries session Monday, I can’t see him playing any part for a couple of weeks

;