Arnaut Danjuma

If every house had 1 parcel no bigger than a shoe box delivered in densely populated areas the concept might work. Unfortunately, the bulk of my work is on F I E, and I can’t see how you could load over 500 kg of parcels on there. There’s lots of good innovation in logistics, but the ability for your average Postie to fit a days work in a satchel and deliver it on a bike have well gone.

Just had a wonderful lunch of curried pork and vegetables and I’m washing it down with two vodka fanta and thinking of cooling down in the pool.

How’s England?

are u back for the footy tmrw?!

dibby is too busy ironing his union jack shorts, before hitting the sun lounger for another day in the sun
You should know me better than that. England all day long. I don’t like the British Union or the European Union.
I packed a plethora of AFCB shirts and one England shirt, but nothing with the Union flag on it.

Lol 'you sense'!......so how did your senses lead you to that conclusion exactly?...... Eddie banished anyone who didn't want to play for us including Harry Arter .......JT didn't have a say in anything.
Usual rewriting of history from you here. Eddie banished anyone who didn’t want to play for us did he? Ryan Fraser ruined a season here with his toxicity while still playing until he delivered the ultimate snub and stopped playing himself. Josh King also, and caused a player split.

Still, apart from these two defining examples…..

Usual rewriting of history from you here. Eddie banished anyone who didn’t want to play for us did he? Ryan Fraser ruined a season here with his toxicity while still playing until he delivered the ultimate snub and stopped playing himself. Josh King also, and caused a player split.

Still, apart from these two defining examples…..

JK caused a player split? Didn't know that. Details please...

;