Arnaut Danjuma

Where Danjumer tonight then innit ? ...sat in a luxury flat in the BH postcode...dreaming of the BA postcode.. Barca...or maybe Ballymena Utd ( joking)....loadsa dosh...flash harry car...but is the bugger gonna get out there and do it for Dorset and Boscombe up in Notts ?. I'm betting a .. bollux to that wager he ain't Batman!

Professional Footballers ?...I've sh*t em !

Whatever you are on Brian I definitely don't want any! Maybe the air is a bit tainted down in Cornwall, it seems to addle some people's brains. Incidentally Brian is an anagram of Brain. Strange that! ;)

Whatever you are on Brian I definitely don't want any! Maybe the air is a bit tainted down in Cornwall, it seems to addle some people's brains. Incidentally Brian is an anagram of Brain. Strange that! ;)

No worries Wingsy...I know where I'm at...and believe it or not...incredibly Sane.
As I've tried to explain many times before...I don't fully like this medium due to some of the Elites that populate it..so my input/output is somewhat of an 'Act' . :tophat:

BTW..hope you are well these days. (y)

No worries Wingsy...I know where I'm at...and believe it or not...incredibly Sane.
As I've tried to explain many times before...I don't fully like this medium due to some of the Elites that populate it..so my input/output is somewhat of an 'Act' . :tophat:

It's a boring act that's for sure.

Tell us how you feel.

;