Arnaut Danjuma

Everton was always too big a club for him... Boscombe are more suited in size but he is now not good enough for us....was in the Championship maybe.. so maybe ok for Rotherham or a mid - table Argyle at a stretch !

By this point, its no thanks, I think. Look back on the fond if slightly odd memories of watching all those streamed goals. But not an AI player I would think.

We had a team built around getting the ball to Danjuma, in the Championship, including Solanke playing centre forward whilst dedicated to working space for Arnaut. It was perfect for him and at a level lower.

I'd rather ask AI to give us a list of young forwards from the mid - low La Liga. Raw and may need a few months on the training ground working with us before they're ready, but they'll do the graft and they'll 'get' the system.

I was desperate for us to sign him last January. Now I am keen that we don’t. We have better options and I’m not sure he’d be a positive influence on the dressing room. It would probably also spell the end of Sini who I think is a better player.

With an ego the size of his you’d think he really needs to be a big fish in a small pond to thrive, he did nickname himself ‘Danjumagic’ after all. I think we’d be perfect for him in some ways, but I think he’d be a horrible fit for us. It’s no shock whatsoever that he doesn’t get in that Sean Dyche team.

Even if we needed another winger I wouldn’t want us to go for him, under AI it’s about so much more than simply what you do when you have the ball, look at Brooks and Traore as evidence of this. His character makes him too much of a risk imo, and one we simply don’t need to take at this moment.

He be a great fit for them up the road playing alongside the Newcastle loanee - two “p’s“ in a pod.
Don’t agree that he’s anywhere near Fraser level on the turd-ometer. Not the most likeable personality granted, but credit to him, he never downed tools or sulked when he had to spend a year in the championship. Fraser is in a league of his own.

Don’t agree that he’s anywhere near Fraser level on the turd-ometer. Not the most likeable personality granted, but credit to him, he never downed tools or sulked when he had to spend a year in the championship. Fraser is in a league of his own.
Josh King was another who spat his dummy out.

I can understand Arnie not fancying afcb under GON last season but it would have kick-started his career imho

Shame we could
I won’t lose any sleep over him but he was one of the brighter moments of the awful covid impacted 20/21 season so wish him well
It's a shame we didn't see him 'live' so to speak, if we had perhaps we'd be more keen to have him back. That said, we play more as a team now and don't rely on an individual or two. So, it's a No from me.

;