Asmir Begovic

That's quite a stark stat, Al. Didn't realise that.

If it is true (and that's a colossal if) it's hard to say they're all his fault. If you're being made to look like the worst keeper in the league by constant poor defending (Everton aside) then maybe it makes a bit of sense.

I'd be surprised, though. Toys out of the pram springs to mind.

I read this last week. Think it was 68 goals in the year. giving him the title by one goal.
I'll try and find a link.

Is Neil Moss being being put on the transfer list, as yet another AFCB keeper bites the dust.

Serious questions must be asked by management as to why he turns so many good keepers into badkeepers

I doubt it, who would want him in the top 10 as a no 1? I think Howe was honest that his performances were the reason
No one knows for sure of course but Eddie did seem to draw a line in the sand with Arter in that if you ask for a move you don't play....we were getting the same quotes then as we have now tbf ...'ultimate professional' etc etc.....it'll be interesting to see if Asmir ever regains his place.

...I am sure that there would be a few options out there if Asmir wants to move on...Fraser Foster and Heaton being a couple?

That was a play on words from Artur's mate who posts on here hence I joined bad and keeper together.
However no keeper has left the club better than when they arrived.

What about him who came from Wolves and went to Arsenal and warmed his backside on the bench??

You want a name?

I have no idea right now.

Yes, Vince Bartram. A bit before Moss' time as coach though.

In fact at the start of Eddie's reign, Vince was co keeper coach with Moss, but when Moss got the no.1 job, Bartram eventually moved on and is now a g/k coach for them up the road. They’ve got a couple of very good keepers there!

Even the Sun article doesn't actually say Asmir wants offers - it just says he "could be" open to them because he was dropped.
So apart from the headline (which we all know isn't ever written by the 'journalist') it's not even claiming anything -- not a source, not gossip, nothing.

;