Bartłomiej Drągowski

I don’t know anything about him, but I’d be much happier if this deal went through when compared to some of the other keepers we’ve been linked with. Butland is overpriced, Hart is error prone and it appears Pope was never really an option. Boruc can help mentor Dragowski and will probably help attract him in the first place.

Based on nothing more than the above....sign him up.

I don’t know anything about him, but I’d be much happier if this deal went through when compared to some of the other keepers we’ve been linked with. Butland is overpriced, Hart is error prone and it appears Pope was never really an option. Boruc can help mentor Dragowski and will probably help attract him in the first place.

Based on nothing more than the above....sign him up.
Yeah , totally agree. As long as we get Begovic off the wage bill.

Reading some Italian papers, talks of a bid being accepted seem a little premature. His agent has said that he doesn't want another loan, so if he sin;t first choice next season he wants to go elsewhere. Lafont seems pretty established at Fiorentina, so it seems likely he will move. Lecce have just been promoted to Serie A, and their president mentioned the keeper when talking about potential targets

It’s all gone quiet from France? Perhaps it’s French Siesta time after a liquid Sunday lunch?

Tednphil..We have not had a good debate for ages.

Listen in to the rumours (not facts) that I provide.

I know so many of you desire any AFCB news, and that is what I have provided.

Al? How was the woman's World Cup Match you had a ticket to watch?

Sold at cost price. Didn't go. And thank the Lord I did not.
I would have been right in line wherever I was in the stadium.
You comprehend that.

Q/F tickets available from 17 euros.

Edited to say. Impulse buy.

Last edited:
Tednphil..We have not had a good debate for ages.

Listen in to the rumours (not facts) that I provide.

I know so many of you desire any AFCB news, and that is what I have provided.

You’d better get that tattoo removed from your fingers then. ;)

Sold at cost price. Didn't go. And thank the Lord I did not.
I would have been right in line wherever I was in the stadium.
You comprehend that.

Q/F tickets available from 17 euros.

Edited to say. Impulse buy.

So contrary to BBC propaganda, the Women,s World Cup QF are unlikely to fill the stadium with tickets at just £15, whereas the men’s World Cup can fill stadiums with tickets in excess of £100!!

So contrary to BBC propaganda, the Women,s World Cup QF are unlikely to fill the stadium with tickets at just £15, whereas the men’s World Cup can fill stadiums with tickets in excess of £100!!

And???

I have watched as many of these games as time allows....been really good so far. Ticket pricing levels don't guarantee whether any game will be good or not anyway!

And???

I have watched as many of these games as time allows....been really good so far. Ticket pricing levels don't guarantee whether any game will be good or not anyway!

I’m not questioning the quality of the games. I’m asking the question why you can’t fill a small stadium with low ticket prices, for a Women’s World Cup QF, but with Men’s World Cup charging 5 or 6 times the price, larger stadiums are more often than not, completely sold out?

I’m not questioning the quality of the games. I’m asking the question why you can’t fill a small stadium with low ticket prices, for a Women’s World Cup QF, but with Men’s World Cup charging 5 or 6 times the price, larger stadiums are more often than not, completely sold out?
If it wasn't for the BBC going head on showing cheap priced sport, you wouldn't even know that it was on.

;