Bartłomiej Drągowski

Well, just to answer the obvious.

If we are trying to sign players and the media starts pushing headlines of new investors at AFCB what would be the reaction of selling clubs, players and agents...
Agreed. There's a right time to shout about these things. But I hope Al is right.

It’s perfectly reasonable that we would be looking for replacement investment for Peak 6; Peak 6 weren’t just there for the s***s and giggles after all.

New investment is needed otherwise we (Max) will struggle to get the training complex of the ground (let alone any stadium development),
Peak 6, I think, were more interested in marquee signings over (dare I say it !) infrastructure,
Hopefully Max is looking for someone with a bit more desire and money to help push the club forward

Not a problem.
I just wish the club would spill the beans.
Maybe there are I's and T's to be crossed.

Feck em.........Dubai are in.

No further comment from me.

Remember, I got Peak 6, over 5 months early.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH........Does this mean we won't be getting relegated this year after all Al?

Ps....it's not Sheikh Mos bodyguard Sheikh Banana is it?

This is a report based on a report based on a translation. As far as I can tell, not itk and only reading actual quotes, then it seems Southampton were discussing personal terms, then we outbid them. Bart's agent said that he won't accept a loan he wants first team football. Lecce chairman named him as a target This week LaFont (Fiorentinas first choice last season) has gone to Nantes (or somewhere in France). Fiorentinas chairman makes statement that #1 shirt is Bart's if he commits to the club

Obviously we are looking at a keeper,and it makes sense to have a couple or three lined up.
However ,the sticking point at the moment is Begovic,as no one has come in for him,no doubt because of his wages.
If Bego goes,we will sign either Butland or Bart,if not,i can see us starting the season with Boruc,and frantically trying to loan out Begovic.

That's the thing, I think I said elsewhere either here or twitter that no way could we justify having five keepers all at Champ level or higher, we currently have four which is already overkill to a certain extent

;