big pole staying in our goal

Artur Boruc is in the middle of speculation in Poland.
Some fans myself included think he should be put in 119 min to be in net for penalty kicks.
Artur himself was very supportive of Lukasz Fabianski, after playing role of substitute keeper Boruc admitted that he learned a lot about himself.
This picture tells the story.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHUGqZijD4-/

badkeeper - 18/6/2016 01:34
Drongowski will never make mistake of Kuszczak, he wants to be undisputed #1.
As far as Federici and Boruc , Eddie please don't play Boruc when Andrzej Fonfara is fighting in US .Learn from last year's Fonfara schedule.
Just give these dates to Federici so Artur can watch his friend fighting. See Fonfara schedule from last season and AFC Bournemouth games results that day.
AFCB Lost in Brum - 18/6/2016 02:17
That's a joke, right?
If Boruc is that feeble minded that he can't play when his friend fights then he's in the wrong job
badkeeper - 18/6/2016 05:27
No ,it's not the joke...
So you think it's acceptable for a professional footballer to skip games just so he can watch his mate fight...

Un-feckin-believable

You've talked some bollards on here but that takes the biscuit

If he wants a week off he should ask for it and not draw his wages - no play no pay. Still he's not daft enough to do that and besides Eddie would most likely tell him where to stick his goalkeeping gloves.

If Harry Arter can play after his personal tragedy then Boruc - a long time top level and Interrnational player needs to grow a pair focus and get on with it.

badkeeper - 3/7/2016 01:57

Artur Boruc is in the middle of speculation in Poland.
Some fans myself included think he should be put in 119 min to be in net for penalty kicks.
Artur himself was very supportive of Lukasz Fabianski, after playing role of substitute keeper Boruc admitted that he learned a lot about himself.
This picture tells the story.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHUGqZijD4-/

I was thinking boruc for penalties would be good, he has a good record in predicting where the kick will go whereas fabianski really hadnt a clue in both games that went to penalties.

;