Bill Foley winning mentality

I have no doubt that he will extend.

He did an in-depth interview with a Spanish YouTube channel that covers the PL when Bournemouth were bottom of the table and he clearly and convincingly said that he had made the right choice in coming.

With Foley’s backing, he has the resources to build a project over the years here and grow in the league with the club.

He’s just starting his career so to speak and he is a very smart guy. He’s not in a rush to take the risk of burning his career fast.

Can it be coincidence that since Bill was last here, (according to Iraola the two men had a really good conversation about all sorts of things), that our form has started to turn?

I would love to know what was discussed - perhaps Bill did a bit of mentoring.
Maybe or we played Burnley sheff Utd palace and a weakened Newcastle side to restore confidence ? If we had stuffed Man City away then maybe something in it?

Confidence gives energy to the team and faith in AI’s methods. Individuals cutting out errors and improving their game also helps eg Lewis cook is a different player post red card.

Now we are confident to go on the front foot against the likes of Villa and Man Utd.

Hopefully keep working hard and not relaxing now with 3 winnable games to come

I have no doubt that he will extend.

He did an in-depth interview with a Spanish YouTube channel that covers the PL when Bournemouth were bottom of the table and he clearly and convincingly said that he had made the right choice in coming.

With Foley’s backing, he has the resources to build a project over the years here and grow in the league with the club.

He’s just starting his career so to speak and he is a very smart guy. He’s not in a rush to take the risk of burning his career fast.
Do you have a link? Be interested to hear how he talks about us back in Spain

;