Bill Foley

Why ask Brian I am telling you it’s a great wine! (Lebanese)
Brian's response would be, I haven't drunk wine for the last 10 years, doesn't mean I can't comment on it though. I drunk wine for the previous 45 years and daily. Only English wine, from Kent, chateau de clough, got into few spats in the wine shop with the owners for stocking that foreign stuff. Was banned from a number of them, but I served my time. Don't make it like they use to.

Brian's response would be, I haven't drunk wine for the last 10 years, doesn't mean I can't comment on it though. I drunk wine for the previous 45 years and daily. Only English wine, from Kent, chateau de clough, got into few spats in the wine shop with the owners for stocking that foreign stuff. Was banned from a number of them, but I served my time. Don't make it like they use to.
F%cking Elitist wine Forum

Is that the interview from Sky Sports? There was a couple of sentences there I remember word for word from somewhere else...

EDIT: to save the post count.

Very interesting that he talks about wanting to listen and not to be the arrogant American who changes everything. If you asked for an executive summary on the negative sentiment on here you'd get precisely that.

Last edited:
Good to hear, thanks for the link Da Bomb.

Also good to see the new training complex filmed like that. When there are people walking around it, you finally get a proper sense of the scale of the place. Looks like there is plenty of room in that building for everything we'd ever need. Impressive.

Bill is unreservedly talking about building a brand new stadium, so I think it's now clear that this is what we will be doing.

I also really hope that Bill has more time than he thinks he has !
I think we are in good hands with Bill.
:utc:

Bill is unreservedly talking about building a brand new stadium, so I think it's now clear that this is what we will be doing.

Also mentioned changes to the current ground once the training complex is complete. Think the quote was “more premium seats”?

Also mentioned changes to the current ground once the training complex is complete. Think the quote was “more premium seats”?
Yes. I think we always knew that this was on the cards but here he reiterated the fact that they would be making further "improvements" to the current ground even whilst the new ground was being built. That's quite unusual but shows their level of commitment to improving our revenue asap, which of course helps with FFP for as long as we have our current smaller stadium.
Makes sense but does show their commitment because unlike Max they have no issue committing to spending money on something they do not own and in fact are anticipating vacating very soon.

Someone said that max had a lot of offers to buy the club from him but he wanted to choose an owner that he felt would take us to the next level and the signs are very positive re Bill.

The training complex is a brilliant addition for the club plus facilitates the stadium re-design. This will create the premier league legacy that many fans longed for. Do need to be patient though. Still feel too many fans are too critical of the team and off-field activities at times. Doesn’t mean being just bring a happy clapper of course.

;