Birmingham away

Brumagen'...iirc...ain't beated us since the annihilation we performed with the Zero Eight Massacre.!
Sooner or later they will have their moment.

Will we have a player on the field on Wednesday who was in that team on that marvellous day ?
Maybe S.Cook ?

Last edited:
Not sure about this one, maybe a step too far, I think that they are going to be too strong in all departments for us, but we've come up against these teams before and prevailed here's hoping we can again.

Geez, had to watch for 2 minutes before he scored a goal with a body part other than his head. The man does one thing but he does it well. Will be interesting to see how Parker deals with it...

Geez, had to watch for 2 minutes before he scored a goal with a body part other than his head. The man does one thing but he does it well. Will be interesting to see how Parker deals with it...
Most modern day strikers wouldn't score that many headers in their career.....that was only one season!!

Most modern day strikers wouldn't score that many headers in their career.....that was only one season!!
Not all one season. Judging by Bellingham being in one clip, looks like his whole career.

He only scored in 6 out of 42 games he started in, and 8 goals thanks to two braces, Stoke and Derby. Didn't score against us, why all of sudden is the chap who didn't score against us last year so concerning?

He was subbed off in 17 games. My bet would be to push up and make it so high tempo that he's too knackered to get off the ground and sat back down after 60 minutes. If Meps wants to pick up his obligatory card then a deadleg wouldn't go a miss either.

Not all one season. Judging by Bellingham being in one clip, looks like his whole career.

He only scored in 6 out of 42 games he started in, and 8 goals thanks to two braces, Stoke and Derby. Didn't score against us, why all of sudden is the chap who didn't score against us last year so concerning?

He was subbed off in 17 games. My bet would be to push up and make it so high tempo that he's too knackered to get off the ground and sat back down after 60 minutes. If Meps wants to pick up his obligatory card then a deadleg wouldn't go a miss either.
It's from the 19/20 season......he scored 14 goals 9 of which were headers!
He's a very limited player tbf but if a team sets up to suit his strengths which is exactly what Bowyer did as soon as he came in last season then he's very effective.....he didn't seem to do well under Karanka for some reason.... scoring I think 4 of his 6 goals after Bowyer came in towards the end of last season......all 4 were headers unsurprisingly.

anyone on here have any suggestions on where is the best place to park tomorrow night?
If you want to break it up a bit, I'd suggest parking at Birmingham International straight off the motorway. 15 min train from there into New Street, which is walkable to the ground if mobility isn't an issue.

anyone on here have any suggestions on where is the best place to park tomorrow night?
Depending where you’re coming from and whether you want to drive into Brum or not, there are direct trains to the ground (Bordesley) from Droitwich one side and Solihull the other, both easily accessible from motorways

Depending where you’re coming from and whether you want to drive into Brum or not, there are direct trains to the ground (Bordesley) from Droitwich one side and Solihull the other, both easily accessible from motorways
I'm parking in Barnt Green, train into New St, and walk from there. Barnt Green is really easy from m40.

Has anything been mentioned about what's wrong with Smith? I'm sure I saw something saying he was ill but nothing else. Assume he's still out tonight?

Your other option is the JustPark app, I use that a lot and you can usually find a driveway available for under a tenner not far from where you need to end up. Just booked one myself, there are still about 10 spaces available in the area within a 15-minute walk from the ground

;