Birmingham away

Think he said Smithy wouldn't be ready for tonight.
I wondered if he might be using a page from the Eddie pre match playbook and starting Smith tonight when he'd inferred that he wouldn't be ready :)

Your other option is the JustPark app, I use that a lot and you can usually find a driveway available for under a tenner not far from where you need to end up. Just booked one myself, there are still about 10 spaces available in the area within a 15-minute walk from the ground

might be the wrong side of town for you guys, but coming from the North, there’s a park near Wheels carting centre which is just 5-10 mins walk from ground…

I
I wondered if he might be using a page from the Eddie pre match playbook and starting Smith tonight when he'd inferred that he wouldn't be ready :)

Interesting. Well we really need him back. I'm going to stick my neck out and say that Stan will come in for Brooksy... or Pearson will come back and either Kilkenny will fill in for Brooks or we'll play 4-4-2 with Anthony joining Solanke up front. Could be 2-3 formation switches tonight, depending on how long Stan and Pearson can come in for.... if they can.

I think Wednesday evening will give us a decent idea of where we're at with the kids involved... and not just involved, but all of them involved at the same time...

I think it is fair to say that not one of JZ, Anthony, Kilkenny, Travers, Rosi, Taylor, Sayedi (sp) would have expected to have been relied on in such a way this season, but would have expected to be more than subs or bit parts...

The lads that we would normally expect to see as first team players should absolutely be made to work for their positions... However, I suspect they wont be made to work too hard. Which is fine, as long as Parker doesn't ignore the achievements of the younger lads and continues to use them. If they can see a fair rotation happening then their confidence levels should not be effected.

As things stand I can see very little difference in placing the likes of L.Cook or Pearson, for Kilkenny. Same for Rosi over S.Cook for example...

It's all great competition for places and as long as they keep performing it eases the pressure on getting bodies in as well... Although we should still look to bring in a 2 or 3 experienced heads still

Well Pearson is very different to Kilrenny. Mr Solid and Mr Creative. L Cook is a bit of both but more of a ship steadier. Will be good to have the options depending on who we're playing and what's happening in matches.

;