Birmingham City v AFC Bournemouth

it annoys me that they decided to televise a game AFTER they've sold tickets for the game

With the situation at Birmingham with the work going on and not every ST/fan can go, thought they may have known about this earlier.

I looked earlier in the day yesterday on COWS live and didn’t see it advertised then, but we don’t know the full circumstances.

Bought my ‘seat’ for a tenner, let’s hope we get a result and another 100% performance from our young team.

At the time you bought your ticket it would have already been on the TV list for Sky showing on the red button. That no longer the case so on AFCB TV now

The sky red button doesn’t come into it. Except for the last match of the season, AFCB can stream games unless:

1. the match is on a Saturday afternoon;
2. the match is being shown live on Sky (that is, not including games made available via the red button).

Re-arranged games and games on Bank Holidays may be streamed at the discretion of the home side.

There was a poorly worded article about this on COWS on 3rd August, text below:

”afcbTV Live will be able to broadcast matches domestically if the following criteria is met:
- If kick-off isn’t between 14:45 and 18:45 on a Saturday.
- The game is not shown on Sky Sports (excluding red button).
- The game is not on the final weekend of the season
- In the case of displaced matches or games held on a Bank Holiday, the home club retains the option to stream the match.”

Last season I found some red button coverage better than others.

Obviously with Kris and Willo and more camera angles, AFCB Live is better and for me worth the money.

I read somewhere that the team went up yesterday, seems a bit early.
I know last season they were still flying to most games, is this still the case?

;