Birmingham City v AFC Bournemouth

Sorry if been said before, but can you watch the game on Red Button this eve via Sky??.

Doesn’t look that way. It was initially advertised as such, with all games this week on the red button. Then a week ago it was removed and they haven’t been shown.

Wish I was going, but well done to all who will be there, and hope the Magic Minibus travellers enjoy their evening.

Just gone past your country estate at Rownhams, Rob : )
Only myself, the Good Lady and Phil the Driver on board the Magic Minibus today. All being well, we'll be home before the epilogue tonight : )
Enjoy.

Sadly I'll be missing in action for the Hull City game too but hope to be back and raring for Cardiff away.

This is one of those win wins for me. I don’t expect us to win with the injuries and Brooks out. So I put a few dollars in BC. If we lose I win money, if we win or draw I’d gladly lose 25 dollars and get the points

We're hoping to get the Hull tickets tomorrow. Must say I can't fault Riverside travel, yet, for the Magic Minibus and I didn't think anyone could top Debbie and. DTS from previous seasons : )

Tonights game, I think will be one producing major controversial incidents.. sendings off etc...I have this instinctive feeling...the Brumagen will be hyped up...I've already predicted 2 - 4 ...3 points for the Cherries...one of our young players will be keen to take on Brook's mantle....and this season having the crowds back has added spice to just about every fixture...therefore hyping up expectancy levels..if the Brumagen try too hard...we can take advantage and Do 'em again !

There were two games on Sky channels last night and nothing on the red button for either. Was there a third game on red button? Didnt seem to be!

There was the live game Millwall v Fulham, I clicked on red button and the only one as previously advertised was the Huddersfield T v Preston game.

Didn’t bother clicking on red button to watch game.

There was the live game Millwall v Fulham, I clicked on red button and the only one as previously advertised was the Huddersfield T v Preston game.

Didn’t bother clicking on red button to watch game.
Huddersfield v Preston was on one of the other Sky sports channels so strange to be on red button too!

PS As H v P started at 8pm that might be why nothing showed at all on red button at 7:45

Still strange to have that one on red button though when on a channel already

;