Blackburn Rovers v AFC Bournemouth - 3 Games To Go

It’s a shame that the usual culprits have such a negative impact on this board.

As fans, we could not wish for a more exciting finish to the season. We either achieve automatic
Promotion, or we have the excitement of the play-offs, and hopefully a final at Wembley.

I don’t have a problem with anyone pointing out the risks along the way, but the constant certainty with which some “fans” state that we are going to fail is shameful trolling.

Personally I can’t wait for Tuesday evening. Forest have as much to fear from our team as we do from theirs. So FFS let’s all have a bit of positivity - no matter what you may think of Parker, the players, the board, it’s surely time to stop the moaning, and ALL get behind OUR team.
Agree with everything said. Let's get over the line and then I can take a summer hiatus from all the b-s. Transfer speculation does my head in anyway.

Exactly, get over it, he's gone. You seem obsessed with him. Ever since your daughter or another relative said he looked OK for Swansea.

He may come good, not doubting that. I also don't doubt we're going to keep hearing about him from you and how the 'elite' got it wrong, in some pathetic attempt to prove you're right. Sort of thing a 14 year old does.

Seems like he HAS come good...but hopefully not too good on Tuesday!

I took enough sh*t about my evaluation of him over a few seasons so I'm having some !
My daughter only said he was promising, a grafter for Swansea and a good asset as a sub...I'd already made my mind up before when he was very young.
I expect I will 'get over him' when we win on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

As fans, we could not wish for a more exciting finish to the season. We either achieve automatic
Promotion, or we have the excitement of the play-offs, and hopefully a final at Wembley.

I don’t have a problem with anyone pointing out the risks along the way, but the constant certainty with which some “fans” state that we are going to fail is shameful trolling.

Personally I can’t wait for Tuesday evening. Forest have as much to fear from our team as we do from theirs. So FFS let’s all have a bit of positivity - no matter what you may think of Parker, the players, the board, it’s surely time to stop the moaning, and ALL get behind OUR team.
Dawson, Farrier and Waz have a distance objective,
They want us to fail then they will be on this site telling us how crap we are.

Very well pointed out

Traffic was quiet on M6, back in Poole for 9pm.
Good away day!
Was surprised to see Jeff Mostyn in the pub beforehand.
Good result, how Dom didnt get that 2nd was the only disappointment.
Tuesday going to be stressful but after the last game and a half feeling more confident.

One loss in 12. Not bad form but perhaps too many draws is the problem. The Middlesbrough draw for me is probably the one that sticks out after Forest had lost earlier in the day

Delighted to be able to travel up to see this one! Entertaining game I thought but so delighted to have a 3 goal cushion going into that last 15 mins! Second goal was crucial! Thought Solanke was absolutely outstanding, can’t wait for Tuesday, what an opportunity!!

So why do you keep slagging us
I don’t. I think we would have been promoted already (or last year) with the right managerial appt as we clearly have one of the best couple squads in the league and did last year. I blame the CEO for this and the two appointments last year that were sub standard (and clearly he reached the same opinion) I also think Christie should be played further back. There’s a lot I like, see any posts on Lerma, Travers, Zemura, Anthony, Lewis Cook, Smith etc etc

If you read what I wrote without preconception you’d get this.

Again, " I blame the CEO for this "
I suggest you get this out of your head.
I have seen you on " Back of the net" and you always seem to have a problem with Parker or the leadership of the club.

;