Blake Out

:rolleyes: it is melodramatic since it’s based on pure emotion and speculation when in reality none of us have any knowledge or real information whatsoever of the position the club is in.

Investors invest because they believe in the individual/team charged with the responsibility of achieving success and that, also, they believe in the potential that exists to achieve that success...just as Max did. It is entirely possible that another investor/investors could do the same but with their own people both on and off the pitch.

We are eminently investable and those aspects you perceive as challenges to investment are from your perspective, understandably, rather than from the perspective of a person/people who have the means and capability to realise the potential.

You just said absolutely nothing ... give me just one example of why we are “eminently investable “ and I will give you 3 or 4 reasons of why we are not .

Blake is a joke.
this is a pathetic decision and looks like our board believe we are a L1 side and all this hope of a premier league return is nonsense.
Woodgate is a tinpot appointment.
The board are a bunch of clowns.
The plummet to our historical level starts here.

I just hope that you are wrong about the last point.

You just said absolutely nothing ... give me just one example of why we are “eminently investable “ and I will give you 3 or 4 reasons of why we are not .
That’s pointless, we think differently. You’re not an investor, you appear to have no vision in this respect. I speak as someone who has secured a number of investments over the years based on vision, potential etc

Yeah right denim doesn't have the final decision, haha you seriously believe that?
And FYI he's not a billionaire, multi millionaire, maths I guess isn't your strong point either

I didn’t say he was anything idiot I don’t know his net worth although you apparently do ... and yes I’m sure there is some kind of rubber stamp from Max at the end of it but if you think running the club is the same as final decision making I guess Business , delegation and English are not your strong points .

And your extremely naive to think that a petro millionaire ,billionaire whatever he is is on speed dial to take care of all AFCB business it’s called delegation . It’s very unlikely Denim makes the calls at the club .. but keep deflecting from the incompetence at the club .
Now that is naive. People like Demin don’t achieve what they do/accumulate the wealth they have without keeping a careful eye on their business interests/investments. It just doesn’t happen.

That’s pointless, we think differently. You’re not an investor, you appear to have no vision in this respect. I speak as someone who has secured a number of investments over the years based on vision, potential etc

Ok fair enough , so you have nothing then .
And you last sentence didn’t suprise me in the least . Your other post sounds straight out of an investment potential seminar ....and I am an investor all be it not in football clubs ;)

Last edited:
I didn’t say he was anything idiot I don’t know his net worth although you apparently do ... and yes I’m sure there is some kind of rubber stamp from Max at the end of it but if you think running the club is the same as final decision making I guess Business , delegation and English are not your strong points .
Clueless, brainless... have you thought of applying for a job on the board ?

Just read your posts again, I think you'll realise then

and just like the other poster lots of talk but no examples ... it’s ok love , I know your having a bad day what with Dawson ( another poster that had to deal with you pathetic insults ) being welcomed back

and just like the other poster lots of talk but no examples ... it’s ok love , I know your having a bad day what with Dawson ( another poster that had to deal with you pathetic insults ) being welcomed back
If Dawson left because of one comment I made then he needs to man up. To be honest your comments are always so negative about everything, I can't be arsed to read them lovey

I think the point you are missing is that when EH was in charge it was EH and Max as E H had total control ,now Eddie has gone the so called board is flexing its control or trying to .

And your extremely naive to think that a petro millionaire ,billionaire whatever he is is on speed dial to take care of all AFCB business it’s called delegation . It’s very unlikely Denim makes the calls at the club .. but keep deflecting from the incompetence at the club .

I think he's left the petro chemical business, left Wintel in 2018. His main pad is in Surrey so he may be more hands on than we think, has a place in Switzerland so no idea if he's here or there at the moment. He's a rich Russian guy so without doubt he's making the big decisions as its his family money, he's not backed by a business or company that we can see.

I reckon the JT call was made to Blake on the bat phone after a few Vodka martinis and watching that shitshow of a performance in the way we'd all like to do it if we ran a football club "Get that clown out of my club right now". We know that Bloom, Parish, Abramovich, Moshiri, Mike Ashley etc all make the big calls elsewhere why would we be any different?

If this is Blakes fault you'd think he'd be history soon...if he's simply acting on Max's whim then perhaps not. Watch this space I guess.

Blake is not a CEO. He got the job from nowhere because he was Eddie Mitchell’s son in law. He was probably ok in league one managing the office and catering with Eddie running the team. He was no more responsible for the promotions than he was the relegation last year. He signed someone else’s cheques for players other people wanted and his pants were hauled down, normally by Liverpool, time and time again.

His job kicked in after Everton away. He, along with the equally useless Hughes, had months to prepare for what we all wondered, whether Eddie had had enough. He hadn’t prepared for that, didn’t do enough in the week of negotiations for Eddie to stay and then knee jerked and appointed his assistant without a recruitment process. An assistant that had he spoke to the senior pros he would have known was not suitable for the job.

The inevitable happenned and the assistant failed, again there was no backup or plan and weeks of crap PR speculation about big names came and went before the job was given to someone marginally less qualified than the assistant they’d just sacked.

Meanwhile, similar clubs like Brentford and Barnsley have professional CEOs and heads of recruitment and had identified decent unknown to fans managers of experience who have galvanised poorer squads.

My continual decrying of Blake isn’t personal and Cherry Bare is right he can drive and shag what and who he wants and it has no impact on us. It’s about the fact that our clubs future rests on important decisions and ours are being made by nepotistic amoeba brains.

Ok fair enough , so you have nothing then .
And you last sentence didn’t suprise me in the least . Your other post sounds straight out of an investment potential seminar ....and I am an investor all be it not in football clubs ;)
:grinning: no seminars but I have raised significant investment for my business...

If Dawson left because of one comment I made then he needs to man up. To be honest your comments are always so negative about everything, I can't be arsed to read them lovey

Awww the old crap/negative supporter fallback . You really are boring cherrybare .

Blake is not a CEO. He got the job from nowhere because he was Eddie Mitchell’s son in law. He was probably ok in league one managing the office and catering with Eddie running the team. He was no more responsible for the promotions than he was the relegation last year. He signed someone else’s cheques for players other people wanted and his pants were hauled down, normally by Liverpool, time and time again.

His job kicked in after Everton away. He, along with the equally useless Hughes, had months to prepare for what we all wondered, whether Eddie had had enough. He hadn’t prepared for that, didn’t do enough in the week of negotiations for Eddie to stay and then knee jerked and appointed his assistant without a recruitment process. An assistant that had he spoke to the senior pros he would have known was not suitable for the job.

The inevitable happenned and the assistant failed, again there was no backup or plan and weeks of crap PR speculation about big names came and went before the job was given to someone marginally less qualified than the assistant they’d just sacked.

Meanwhile, similar clubs like Brentford and Barnsley have professional CEOs and heads of recruitment and had identified decent unknown to fans managers of experience who have galvanised poorer squads.

My continual decrying of Blake isn’t personal and Cherry Bare is right he can drive and shag what and who he wants and it has no impact on us. It’s about the fact that our clubs future rests on important decisions and ours are being made by nepotistic amoeba brains.
Yes agreed, to be honest I listened to the Hughes interview, and he came across well, whether that translates in his job is hard to say. Blake I've never heard speak, again whether he's up to it or not I'm not sure, but these last 2 managerial appointments have been a joke. Look at Chelsea they appointed touchell 2 days after sacking frank, we clearly had no prep.
My point is it all stops at Max, he makes the decisions whether that's sacking the manager or keeping blake

If there was ever someone who should rightfully be feeling imposter syndrome, it's Blake. Sad thing is, you'd like to think he'd be self-aware enough to realise he has a certain kind of lifestyle to maintain and that in itself would be motivation enough to actually figure out how to do his bloody job properly. But no, it's Bournemouth, god's waiting room full of rubbish ideas waiting to die.

;