Brentford

After so many visits to GP it's my most attended ground after Dean Court (Wembley after those two except non-league), sad we didn't get to go to the new away end last season - after seeing us fail to win from 3(three) sides of Griffin park.

One win I can remember, the obvious one, although it was an easy ground to drink too much before :thumbup:.

Hopefully get there next season without their relegation...

What the ****************. How many times have we seen Cook lumber up to take a long throw in, and get nothing from it.

You can see Arteta learned a lot from Pep, how to dress on the sideline, the trimmed facial hair, the animated gestures. If only he had paid attention to the other aspects of managing.

I have always had a soft spot for Brentford. Had some great days there, starting with Ted’s last away game. I’d love them to do well. Terrific win tonight.

I detest Brentford, and their manager even more so, but credit where credit is due. They had Arsenal in their pockets all night long. Which really goes to show how piss poor Arsenal were, because Brentford ain't all that. Arteta is leading the sack race already.

Also noticed the clear obstruction of the goal keeper. F*****g hate everything associated with the league, especially the pundits and coverage. The reason it was swept under the carpet by the commentary/pundits was because it didn’t fit in with the narrative they were trying to promote to sell their product today, being that Brentford are the underdog and that this is a fairytale day for them.

They couldn't have asked for a better opening fixture than Arsenal Ultimate Bottlers FC at home under the lights.

I am bit bitter though, don't like their manager although he's good.
I'm jealous of the way they have made the moneyball system work successfully in making money and still being successful with hard working players whilst we opted for the QPR route and overpaid for names alot who did nothing and we also did nothing off the pitch because we are run by people who are incompetent.

I'm also bitter because I think we're a bigger club with more potential, they have 5 massive clubs in their own City and another 6 average sized but yet they've got a new bigger stadium than us and are in PL and will stay up comfortably.

;