Bristol City v AFC Bournemouth

Does seem a tad strange that it is taking this long to have an actual decision... He's either guilty or he isn't. can't be too much evidence and statements to mull over...

I kind of like us to play with less predictability. Always doing tippy tappy stuff around our area is sometimes scary. Mixing it up with long balls to a runner keeps the opponents on their toes. We need players with pace to try and get in behind their defenders and get crosses in more frequently. Sadly the guy who was one of the best at that sh*t on us and moved north.

Photos please for a good laugh!
Noooooo !
Maybe if we get promoted this season. Then the mankini will have done its job ! So MAYBE then ;):confused::confused::confused:

EDIT :
No MAYBE. If we get promoted this season I promise to post a photo of the lucky mankini. There I said it. It will happen. I will however not be held responsible for any sleepless nights said image may cause ! :p

Last edited:
agreed, consistency in team selection is key now
I am of the same opinion as yourself keep the same team. Why not for a change play the teams who sit back & defend trying to catch us on the break. Do this to them sit back
with our pace try & catch them on the break. We have the players & skills to do this to them. Most of the teams have worked out our method of play, they try to catch us out. What do others think?

Looks like it’s being shown on Sky Sports F’ball channel 403 where the main game is Stoke v Swansea. It’s then on the red button menu of games.

Woodgate likes Billing so perhaps he might tempted to put him in front of the two holding midfields in a 4231.....although that doesn't really work unless you have a left footed player playing off the right........I suppose Billing could play that role actually with Stan moving into the centre which would see him be a lot more effective .....the closer Stan is to Danjuma the better imo.
Saying all that i wouldn't be disappointed if we started with the same team as Saturday despite the fact that it's going to be a very different game......hopefully with the impassable wall that is Lerma and Pearlo behind him Lewis can channel his inner Surman and keep recycling the ball out wide and maybe slide one or two into Solanke .....
If we play with the same attitude as Saturday we really should win......Bristol City's recent resurgence is a bit misleading tbf......Swansea would have put 6 or 7 past them on another day.

For the first time in a while, I’m actually looking forward to a Bournemouth game!

I know it wasn’t a great advertisement for the game but showed abit of togetherness and fight from our lads!

;