Burnley -The verdict.

Sunday Rant;

Calling Dyche a Cnut...that will get us 3 points v Arsenal ?
Anyway.. Its King Cnut !....he Stopped the Waves of Attacks on the South Coast.

Weve now bloody well got Suffampn Hamptons camped on our Ringpiece waiting to Shaft us!
Not a fun thing !

The Arsenal Arteta Inauguration Circus . (dual-darlings of Talksport Radio, along with Mourinhos Roadshow Menagerie)...is gonna trample a cross 'Ampshire, kick aside the Kings Park pine- cones ...the day after Jesisis birfday...whereupon our Angels of Mercy will probably lay servitude upon them!

Can we Shut this season down ?
Christ - .Klopps Wops have about won the PL title...and they have won the World Club Title now - so whats the point of them winning the PL or Euro - title ? All a bit back to front - daft if you ask me!

Half of our squad already out in the sun, mid- season break advance party! Doh o !

F#ck knows where Ibe is....Soho ?

Its Xmas so - ho ho ho! Santa Rodrigo!

Im off for our weekly hike along the beach... to watch the cold thrashing waves. and remember a slow cold journey back to Hull in the snow after the 0-9 thrashing at Lincoln.

Be A Cherry....

...Itsa Kinda Magic!

They weren’t that resilient though, because when we finally opened them up with passing Atkinson stopped the game, like the useless fucking abortion he is.

From that point on no one created anything and it deserved to be a 0-0. Which I would’ve been fine with at the time anyway.

Best bits of the game were when Lerma was making sure that Barnes wasn’t going to bully him, so much so that Barnes was reduced to diving, feigning injury and complaining to the ref. Downside was that he was so dominated by Lerma they had Tom substitute him and brought their goal scorer on.

Burnley fans on the bus through town afterwards held their hands up to say it was the worst they'd played in some time. Conditions probably not helping. Maybe it was a little conscious decision to play less football and turn the rugby up to 11.

The lads point was that they were crap in a crap game and that they aren't usually quite that bad. But they won of course, because (as they see it) we're too soft to get down in the mud with em.

So they played better at Tottenham did they ? 5-0 wasn’t it ?

Tell you what Bournemouth you haven’t half gone up your own arses over the last few years.Who are you to lay the law down as to how football should be played,you were beaten by a stronger more physical side who despite how **************** you assessed us as being ,you could not register a single effort on goal.
We did a job on you like we have done on every single team we have played out of the top eight this year.
You are in a dogfight now and this could be your last season in the top flight so hope you enjoy your pretty football in the championship next season ,because I love watching Burnley beat teams up especially sides like yours who think they play the beautiful game.The game is about winning boys and we know how to do it and as I well remember,Eddie doesnt.

Tell you what Bournemouth you haven’t half gone up your own arses over the last few years.Who are you to lay the law down as to how football should be played,you were beaten by a stronger more physical side who despite how **** you assessed us as being ,you could not register a single effort on goal.
We did a job on you like we have done on every single team we have played out of the top eight this year.
You are in a dogfight now and this could be your last season in the top flight so hope you enjoy your pretty football in the championship next season ,because I love watching Burnley beat teams up especially sides like yours who think they play the beautiful game.The game is about winning boys and we know how to do it and as I well remember,Eddie doesnt.

Welcome to the forum

Tell you what Bournemouth you haven’t half gone up your own arses over the last few years.Who are you to lay the law down as to how football should be played,you were beaten by a stronger more physical side who despite how **** you assessed us as being ,you could not register a single effort on goal.
Well if you love watching that every week...great but I prefer something better...PS Eddie Howe won’t take us down....so we can lock horns again next season and debate the finer points of the game...maybe Burnley will try football next time around?

How’d you get on with Tottenham ?

It was the worst game in PL history mate as your manager and any of your supporters that were there have admitted. Two shite teams. Well done on your three points but if every game were like that none of us would bother going again. Either set if supporters.

I hope that you don't get relegated if we do go down. Need a break from the dross.

What a load of crap written by 99% on here. I’d be made up if I was a Burnley fan. 3 Pts away from home. “Oh the were so rough” ffs.
I'd rather boil my own vomit and have it for my Christmas dinner than be a fan of that anti-football crap that Burnley put out on Saturday

What a load of crap written by 99% on here. I’d be made up if I was a Burnley fan. 3 Pts away from home. “Oh the were so rough” ffs.

This. A lot of sour grapes. We forget that we hit almost as many long passes/balls and did our fair share of fouling, plus failed to have a single shot on target. Obviously, I wouldn't want to watch that dross every week, but neither would I particularly want to watch our recent brand of impotent sideways passing.

Burnley have scored more goals than us this season. They did a job on us, plain and simple. In the past, we were able to outplay this type of team (e.g. Stoke) and then sit comfortably on our high horse. We have nobody to blame but ourselves for Saturday.

Believe me, it was no fun losing 4-3 every week under Eddie. We’d get a 2-0 lead and still not be confident of getting anything out of the game.
Anyway, as far as entertaining goes we have scored more goals than you this season and our disciplinary record is better. You are 8th in the cards table on the FA website and we are 17th. That indicates that you are a more dirty side than us so some of you need to get off your high horses about what a thuggish side we are. We are a physical side, no doubt about that, but we, in general, stay on the right side of the law. You need to look a bit closer to home.

;