Burnley v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 1 pm

Horrible and quite frankly worrying performance so far.

The structure of the team is all over the place, we are not coping at all with their off the ball movement (wide players coming central and full backs pushing high) and they are playing through our press and progressing the ball into the final third with ease. We deserve to be losing this game comfortably and we would be were it not for Neto and their lack of quality in the final third. On the rare occasion that our players have gotten close enough to attempt a challenge they have simply wanted it more and are walking through our midfield as though it isn’t there.

He seriously needs to hook Tavernier at half time too, it’s like playing with ten men at this point. He’s not even getting anywhere near to tracking his runner (their right back) and most of their most dangerous attacks have stemmed from this. He even had one shot so poor that it didn’t even go out of play, every week you think he can’t play any worse than the week previous and he somehow manages it. He needs a long spell on the bench for his own good at this point.

Very worrying half.

I wonder if they're running out of steam. Understandable given we've had no other options in central midfield all season. We could do with Adams to freshen it up soon and give Cook/Christie a rest.

They look so flat. I think the tactics are to let them have the ball a bit more than we normally would and to win it back and get it forward quickly.. but we're just not winning it back. Usually the man to man press leads to loads of turnovers but it's just not happening today.

I don't recall such a shyte half. We've been massively overwhelmed in every meaningful match stat excepting the most important one.
Nicely taken goal but zero to cheer us up beyond that.

very boring, Gary O'Neil of last season feel about it. Semenyo has to come off now, he was lucky to get away with a second yellow at the end. Same for Kluivert he got away with a yellow earlier and got booked for something that could have been a red towards the end of the first half. Dom looks like he is injured.
Against any team other than Sheffield Utd or Burnley we would be a few goals down playing like this.
World class save from Neto.
Zabarnyi and Neto have been brilliant. Kerkez, Christie and Mepham have been decent. Everyone else needs to step up their game.
Would say Smith has done ok so far

They look so flat. I think the tactics are to let them have the ball a bit more than we normally would and to win it back and get it forward quickly.. but we're just not winning it back. Usually the man to man press leads to loads of turnovers but it's just not happening today.
When it comes to the press we're slightly off it

Tired?

Sounds really exciting on the radio...Boscombe with 25% possession v 13 point Burnley....shades of what folk say about O'Neils tenure..oh well at least we are winning even if we are not adhering to 'The Bournemouth Way'

I was thinking earlier....we could be still playing in a 11,000 stadium 11 years after entering the PL.

Now we are odds- on safe after this Win perhaps the onus could be on sorting out this new stadium malarkey before the 25-26 ( 2025 that is) season...just saying !

We need to assert ourselves on this game in the next 15 minutes and put it to bed.
Can’t see one goal getting the job done.
Massive push required now.

;