Burnley v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 1 pm

Maybe, just maybe, Iraola knows what he's doing.

We saw a big improvement bringing on Billing, we all stepped up the pitch and they lost momentum as they had that big lanky lump to worry about. Ugly football seems to suit phils style so great sub by AI.

Before that I'm not sure what the hell was happening. We were fortunate they lacked quality up front. Anyway like gold dust you take 3 points away at this level with a big cheesy grin on your face no matter what.

I’m waiting in some weird anticipation of our next words of wisdom from @Reality and Realism. I’m wondering if he’ll humbly accept he called it wrong, or, just move on to Sheffield United .
Ye
I’m waiting in some weird anticipation of our next words of wisdom from @Reality and Realism. I’m wondering if he’ll humbly accept he called it wrong, or, just move on to Sheffield United .
Yes my prediction was wrong but it was based on having our two main strikers missing. This was not the case. Having them available made all the difference. I salute the team on thoroughly professional performance. A critical win!

What a weird triple of games. A 1-0 loss to City where we were on top of the world. A 120-minute 1-0 loss to Leicester where we were devastated. Today's first half where we look completely disjointed, but up a goal with 25% possession. A better second half and a beauty from Antoine.

Seems just about good enough for the season at this stage, so hopefully we can produce some pretty football and a packet of points in the next few weeks..

Well that was a hard watch.....but reading some of the comments on here you'd think we were on the brink of relegation.........we defended well kept a clean sheet
although plenty on here have wet theirs , two good goals and 3 points.... Burnley showed why they will be relegated.

A cherryful Riverside Rocket just getting out of Burnley. Not a performance to remember for the excellence of the football but the "remember when we were poor away to Burnley and still won" kind of way : )

Not worth over analyzing it, we weren't great but were 2 goals better than Burnley. Makes up for the points we didn't get against Newcastle and Man. City. I prefer to remember that we're that good. It's Andoni 's first season and we're doing alright : )

Worth mentioning that Burnley as a club have gone back to being a welcoming club again, much better than under the Ginger Gravel Gargler : )

Great to see Audenshaw, Bishop and Sellwell and her other half Dave Stone. The further we get away from Burnley and the match, the better we're feeling. Also some stunning countryside around. I said to the Good Lady I'd love to live up here. She said "It won't be with me". She didn't like my reply that now she's just getting my hopes up : )

Forgot to mention what a top bloke Lewis Cook is. Made a point of giving his shirt to a lad he met, whilst visiting the Powerchair football training. Apparently that wasn't arranged as a photo opportunity by the club but because Lewis spoke to one of the players in the lift after Tuesday's match : )

Strange game. I thought we were quite bad, but it also felt like we could’ve gone up a gear if we were truly pushed to it. Disappointed with the lack of real vindictiveness and energy to put them to the sword, because they were absolutely gopping. Overall, a good away premier league performance.

A cherryful Riverside Rocket just getting out of Burnley. Not a performance to remember for the excellence of the football but the "remember when we were poor away to Burnley and still won" kind of way : )

Not worth over analyzing it, we weren't great but were 2 goals better than Burnley. Makes up for the points we didn't get against Newcastle and Man. City. I prefer to remember that we're that good. It's Andoni 's first season and we're doing alright : )

Worth mentioning that Burnley as a club have gone back to being a welcoming club again, much better than under the Ginger Gravel Gargler : )

Great to see Audenshaw, Bishop and Sellwell and her other half Dave Stone. The further we get away from Burnley and the match, the better we're feeling. Also some stunning countryside around. I said to the Good Lady I'd love to live up here. She said "It won't be with me". She didn't like my reply that now she's just getting my hopes up : )

Good to hear Sellwell's name on here.n

;