Buy to survive

I really believe all we need is a true number 10.

Think of it as a 4231

Billing and Lerma are fantastic defensive mids.

But we need a guy in the middle of the three that can transition and spread the ball about. We had that with Brooks in many ways. I’m told H. Wilson can do it but Eddie won’t play him there. King can’t do it. Solanke cant even keep possession so he can’t. We need a poor mans David Silva/Modric.

Yank - yes - this the key requirement and has been all season. Buy now or we’ll continue with a big hole in midfield... and that’s a relegation formula. Why won’t Eddie tackle this? It’s a conundrum.

Solent commentary saying that Max D is in town for discussions with Eddie and Co. Will he spend? If no recruitment in January we are surely in a relegation struggle until the bitter end. So BUY: midfield battler required plus a goalscorer. Ibe, Smith out, possibly Fraser. IN? ... Joe Allen and Ollie Watkins. Spend now or it will be years of regret.
Smith out? Really

Think of it as a 4231

Billing and Lerma are fantastic defensive

But we need a guy in the middle of the three that can transition and spread the ball about. We had that with Brooks in many ways. I’m told H. Wilson can do it but Eddie won’t play him there. King can’t do it. Solanke cant even keep possession so he can’t. We need a poor mans David Silva/Modric.

I agree a true number 10 is needed

Think of it as a 4231

Billing and Lerma are fantastic defensive mids.

as ive said and written on here billing and lerma are fine if you add a creative force in there. I also think we need a very pacy winger to scare and pin defenses back and as for our strikers yes they have been poor but we have no one creating.

how long is king out? id prefer him as the main forward over any of the others and put a winger either side of him

I don't know what goes on inside the Cherries medical and fitness department, but if was Max Demin I'd certainly be trying to find out. It can't just be a matter of bad luck that we get so many injuries. Is it training, is it aftercare - there must be a reason. Brooks is a worrying example, a young player out since the spring with a training injury. Why?

;