Callum Wilson

Worrying news concerning next weeks game at Everton is that Eddie stated in his post match interview that both Wilson and Gosling are injured again and King is ill.

They were probably never going to play yesterday’s game.
I’d expect the 9 players that EH started against Watford but rested yesterday,to be straight back in for the Everton game.

They were probably never going to play yesterday’s game.
I’d expect the 9 players that EH started against Watford but rested yesterday,to be straight back in for the Everton game.

I hope so to, but I was not referring to the Brighton game. I was concerned that both Wilson and Gosling are injured, presumably from the Watford game and therefore, are they going to miss the Everton game of which will be of some concern.

Cavani is the player that suits Chelsea! In comparison Callum would suit Crewe!!! End of. Cavani is on every ball, every move, like a fly on a jam tart!

Talk of Wilson is starting to bore me rigid..if he wants to go ...f##k him off tomorrow....£30 mill.....£10 mill....£45, 000.....who cares.
the most suitable figure ..£3 mill..like we paid Cov.
If he wants to play for them and their racially prejudiced fans so be it....he might need the bigger wages.....and who the hell wants to play for piddly- assed Boscombe while their BENCH beckons!
Rejoice in the MONEY received but don't cry to me when he comes off the bench and plonks the winner in our net..

Why have you got a problem with Wilson? He's been a brilliant player for us.

Fair enough. I didn't, I think Eddie wanted Kyle in the side for a while. The way he'd always mention him when talking about injuries. I'm not saying Emerson won't get a go but I'd imagine a fitness test to make sure His haven't broken him and a few more sessions to bed in. Clyne being an England international I guess EH assumed a greater level of professionalism and ability to step straight in, which he managed well

I reckon he's off, we wouldn't spend £19m in January on solanke if there weren't going to be any outgoings. Worst deal Eddie would have ever done.
Sorry but I disagree with that. King doesn't have a prolific conversion rate. Neither does Mousett. It seems pretty clear to me that we need a second striker who knows how to score.

Why have you got a problem with Wilson? He's been a brilliant player for us.
My problem......is with whoever suggested he goes to Chelsea in the first place.
A great player for us......he certainly has been...one of our best.
So..he needs to stay and carry on doing that !
Many of my posts are taking the P#ss out of somebody or some silly situation.
Any links with our best players going to ' big' clubs will attract sarcasm or similar from me!

;