Callum Wilson

Just watched the video of Lewis and the photo's.
Where is Callum? dentist appointment i hope.
Smith missing too.
Loved the kids singing Barmy army.

The usual striker suspects have been called up. To be honest, there is very little competition from othe English forwards.

Callum deserves his place due to doing nothing wrong when called up before. Although on his three games this season, could be fortunate!

I think its good of Southgate to give him another chance to be fair, given that he hasn't had his best start to the season.

Astonishing! I wouldn't even have him in our team on present form. IMO we should have taken the money for him we could have got in the summer, not give him a pay rise.

Sounds remarkably similar to the stuff written 12 months ago.

He’s chronically under rated.

Sounds remarkably similar to the stuff written 12 months ago.

He’s chronically under rated.
Yes, I would have started King as a lone striker last season, I think he's a far more dangerous player. And for the money that was being talked about during the summer, I think we could of got an adequate replacement. I do hope he proves me wrong though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing how strikers always get called out when not scoring.

I honestly think some people take hallucinogenics before watching AFCB.

Good job those in the know (i.e managers and coaches) keep faith and appreciate he’ll click eventually.
he’ll click eventually.
Some say that about Ibe.
By the way strikers are supposed to score goals. How many one on one's has he missed lately.

Being picked on England form rather than club form, but at the same time he's drawn two or three fouls that we've scored from despite not getting the ball in the net himself. He's clearly a better player than current form suggests, especially given that he's scored at every level he's played at

Thought he looked sharp pre season and scored a neat goal vs Lyon. Missing decent service from brooks and esp Fraser. Maybe would have scored vs city if hadn’t had his shirt pulled. Strange Liverpool got a pen (vs arsenal) but we didn’t for that type of incident....

;