Callum Wilson

Sorry to say but TalkSPORT we’re lining him up for a January move to Chelsea after the match last night, saying he’d be a perfect fit, just what they need etc...Probably the usual conjecture but a big loss if he did leave. Don’t go, Cal!

I can’t see Callum moving in January because after 2 years of long term injuries, he is really enjoying his football, knowing he is virtually guaranteed starting every League game.

However, in the Summer, he might be tempted by a 'double your wage' offer from one of the big 6.

Sorry to say but TalkSPORT we’re lining him up for a January move to Chelsea after the match last night, saying he’d be a perfect fit, just what they need etc...Probably the usual conjecture but a big loss if he did leave. Don’t go, Cal!
...well whoever takes him will need to pay heavy...TalkSport just lazy media talking...

...well whoever takes him will need to pay heavy...TalkSport just lazy media talking...

to be clear. its not lazy media at all. its one person on talksport saying he'd like chelsea to sign him. ironically, your comment is "lazier"!

Right now would he be a sub? For whatever reason, Morata just hasn't worked out that well for them since he joined and Giroud, despite getting the starts, still feels like the super-sub he doesn't want to be.

There is a genuine opening for a striker to go there and start and that situation doesn't come up all that often at a top six club.

I still don't think it will happen as he just doesn't feel like a Chelsea signing but if it the chance came, as long as they paid our asking price, I wouldn't blame him for moving. I'd be disappointed but it's something we have to accept will happen when players do well.

to be clear. its not lazy media at all. its one person on talksport saying he'd like chelsea to sign him. ironically, your comment is "lazier"!
..thank you for clearing that up!...(although I was generalising!)I am not worthy!

Right now would he be a sub? For whatever reason, Morata just hasn't worked out that well for them since he joined and Giroud, despite getting the starts, still feels like the super-sub he doesn't want to be.

There is a genuine opening for a striker to go there and start and that situation doesn't come up all that often at a top six club.

I still don't think it will happen as he just doesn't feel like a Chelsea signing but if it the chance came, as long as they paid our asking price, I wouldn't blame him for moving. I'd be disappointed but it's something we have to accept will happen when players do well.

The way he plays for us, playing in runners really well this season on a counter attack would be perfect for them with Hazard/Willian/Alonso/Pedro/Kante steaming in... I have no doubts he'd play, but he'd probably be upgraded in the summer.

I agree, his window of opportunity would be very small. He'd have to be an instant big success or there would be an €80 million replacement come summer. That's what I mean about him having to take the chance if it comes.

For what it's worth I think you're right. Cundy has been saying for a long time that Chelsea need a 20 goal a season striker if they want to challenge for the title. He's been talking Callum up for that role for a long time. Hard to disagree with his logic.

How many different clubs was Eddie supposed to be leaving us to join according to the ‘experts’.

There he is still leading into the game on Saturday, while other managers have fallen by the wayside.

;