Can we remain unbeaten for the rest of the season

Certainly seems to be coming together as the pieces of his jigsaw fall into place. Hate to burst your bubble but we will lose again but there's no reason why we shouldn't go into the next game against Villa full of confidence. Looking forward to next weekend and I'm sure the players are too!

I’m not sure we were told to expect us going unbeaten for the rest of the season.

If we can complete the calendar year with just one defeat then we’d be collecting some serious points in December.

It depends, while we have played some of the top teams away from home, we still have Spurs, Arsenal and Wolves to play away. Spurs will probably be the toughest test but when we roll into Jan and we bring in some more bodies and get Scott and Adam’s fit I can see us putting together a long undefeated run. Spurs away on 31st Dec is key.

Good post

It's not a good post though is it.

The likelihood of us going even 5 games unbeaten is unrealistic.

To suggest we will be unbeaten in our remaining fixtures this season is as delirious as Waz saying he's sorry, and will be a good boy from now on.

It's not a good post though is it.

The likelihood of us going even 5 games unbeaten is unrealistic.

To suggest we will be unbeaten in our remaining fixtures this season is as delirious as Waz saying he's sorry, and will be a good boy from now on.
:D

Looking ahead to next Sunday, Villa will be a good test. Unai Emery is a pretty good manager. TBH I'd be very happy with only TWO defeats in December with the rest of the games either drawn or won.

We beat a poor Sheffield Utd team yesterday (played very well) but let's not get carried away.

Looking ahead to next Sunday, Villa will be a good test. Unai Emery is a pretty good manager. TBH I'd be very happy with only TWO defeats in December with the rest of the games either drawn or won.

We beat a poor Sheffield Utd team yesterday (played very well) but let's not get carried away.
We might be able to get a point out of that one... or who knows...? A win.

;