Cardiff City v AFC Bournemouth

Best case would be king & brooks on the bench, doubt either will start.
Hopefully lerma starts and continues his form. Need danjuma starting, apart from him I reckon team will be the same.
Be interesting to see if billing is included in the squad, must be an attitude issue if he wasn't injured Saturday, and not included

Billing doesn't offer dynamism, and it seems this is exactly what JT wants... He constantly speaks of creativity, tempo, press, speed of recycling the ball.

I do rate Billing as a player but I am not sure he is fitting in with our current set up, whereas Lerma (taking away his QPR performance) seems to be flourishing in his new forward role, and L.Cook the same in his new more defensive role...

So if we play the 3 up top, which JT seems to like, it leaves very little room for a player that does well by just meandering around the centre of the park... with no bite...

Be interesting to see if billing is included in the squad, must be an attitude issue if he wasn't injured Saturday, and not included

Could equally have been a positive nod to Ofoborh from JT for an excellent showing in training. Let him and the other youngsters know that they can displace more established figures if they put the hard yards in during the week.

Ahh the 80s park cry as teams were divided up when one team wanted it to be known their keeper could maraud upfield...

'We've got rush!'

to which the only possible response was

'Ok, we've got Dalglish'

Billing doesn't offer dynamism, and it seems this is exactly what JT wants... He constantly speaks of creativity, tempo, press, speed of recycling the ball.

I do rate Billing as a player but I am not sure he is fitting in with our current set up, whereas Lerma (taking away his QPR performance) seems to be flourishing in his new forward role, and L.Cook the same in his new more defensive role...

So if we play the 3 up top, which JT seems to like, it leaves very little room for a player that does well by just meandering around the centre of the park... with no bite...
Pressing seems to be a much bigger part of the plan this season compared to under Eddie. I’m not sure that’s really Billing’s game although it certainly is for Lerma and Gosling. Lewis Cook provides a nice pivot behind so it’s easy to see why Billing misses out.

More attacking with three up front seems like the right call. No sign of Brooks or King is a blow.

Good to see Junior is fit enough to start a game. I suspect this is the match where we'll also get our first sight of Riquelme.

Adam Smith on the left after the last match is asking for trouble. I think they'll try and filter everything down that side. Let's hope it's one of his good (left sided) nights.

Anyone know what the news is on Kelly, has there been up update? I thought he'd be back by now, at least on the bench.

;