Championship 21/22

Wow, where do I start?

Lewis Cook - you really don't watch games, do you. He's been magnificent of late

"Ethnic cliques" - please do explain what you mean by that and where the evidence is?

And finally, I really think you overestimate the likelihood of players (a) reading this shit and (b), even if they do, being swayed by it one way or the other....

Why don't you for a start ask the guy who posted asking to take Lewis off last evening.. when we were losing.
I've got no evidence of anything.. I just have ideas and opinions....and You don't like them.
So f√cking what :shrug:

Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic FC.

I purely want to know what is going on at the club...and I'm sure most of you do too.

There is nothing wrong with posing questions...the club 'afcb' is so secretive and uncommunicative...its no small wonder that certain types of character will be annoyed with that and get into the general discourse by ruffling a few feathers to try and ramp up the investigations.
Its no good sitting inside a box, ignoring possibilities and big pictures.
The Forest manager didn't play big time football.
I'll tell you what...if we don't get promoted...any ' edginess' that I or You think I have will pale in comparison to what would come forth from the more elitist types....and as it stands, despite what I'd like the club to aspire to longterm....the Championship is quite a good place to be .

Why don't you for a start ask the guy who posted asking to take Lewis off last evening.. when we were losing.
I've got no evidence of anything.. I just have ideas and opinions....and You don't like them.
So f√cking what :shrug:
Whether I like your ideas or not is neither here nor there

However, if you start implying that there are ethnic cliques, I think it's reasonable to ask why you would say that

Otherwise people might get the idea or have the opinion that you're just a bigoted old fool

I purely want to know what is going on at the club...and I'm sure most of you do to.

There is nothing wrong with posing questions...the club 'afcb' is so secretive and uncommunicative...its no small wonder that certain types of character will be annoyed with that and get into the general discourse by ruffling a few feathers to try and ramp up the investigations.
I'll tell you what...if we don't get promoted...any ' edginess' that I or You think I have will pale in comparison to what would come forth from the more elitist types....because as it stands, despite what I'd like the club to aspire to longterm....the Championship is quite a good place to be .
And cue the "I'm a radical thinker" post.

You seem more interested in making claims about whats going on ("ethnic cliques") rather than wondering. And quite why you think you'll get answers here is anyones guess.

Of course you dont have any evidence. Theres plenty of evidence that you talk utter horseshit.

In Your Opinion.

It always comes back to that word.

A Forum is for Opinion.. there is no point Us All having the same.

And no one is ever going to be completely Right or Wrong.

I can't see what my problem is...wanting answers!

I purely want to know what is going on at the club...and I'm sure most of you do too.

I'll tell you what...if we don't get promoted...any ' edginess' that I or You think I have will pale in comparison to what would come forth from the more elitist types....and as it stands, despite what I'd like the club to aspire to longterm....the Championship is quite a good place to be .

This is just an endless stream of boring drivel intended to wind people up for no reason. It is definitely worth ignoring whether one is sitting inside or outside a box.

Whether I like your ideas or not is neither here nor there

However, if you start implying that there are ethnic cliques, I think it's reasonable to ask why you would say that.

Otherwise people might get the idea or have the opinion that you're just a bigoted old fool

I might appear to be on this flawed medium....but in Real Life I'm far from that.

In Your Opinion.

It always comes back to that word.

A Forum is for Opinion.. there is no point Us All having the same.

And no one is ever going to be completely Right or Wrong.

I can't see what my problem is...wanting answers!
I based my opinion on evidence. Its easy to just say that the earth is flat or that there are ethnic cliques somewhere (in your narrow mind). If you can't give evidence then say what has happened to make you think that.

From what I read you hide behind the "opinion" comment every time.

It's an exciting end to the season with everything to play for.
I'm happy with that, this is going to be anything but boring !

Also, last night gave me confidence that we have enough commitment amongst the players to probably not blow the playoffs this time, should we indeed end up there.

It's all terribly exciting !

As long as we go up in the end, by whatever means, it will have been a really enjoyable season for an AFCB fan.

I'm saving my being stressed out and miserable for next season, when everybody in the PL looks forward to coming down to the south coast to hump us ;) !
:utc:

How do we know if there might be a Welshman or Irishman in the squad that have been sidelined unfairly and maybe would instigate an undercurrent of unrest...amongst other cliques.

I'm sure this type of thing happens at this and other clubs.

How do we know if there might be a Welshman or Irishman in the squad that have been sidelined unfairly and maybe would instigate an undercurrent of unrest...amongst other cliques.

I'm sure this type of thing happens at this and other clubs.
Clueless. How do we know The Devil isn't playing mind games with the players, or the club chef wasn't paid to poison them.

Anyone else got any stupid potential scenarios to keep Brian happy?

Something isn't quite right with the Cherries Up and Down Form...there must be a reason(s)....some folk cite SP as the sole reason.... I prefer to widen the scope of possibilities...whether it be straw clutching and evidence lacking speculation or not.

Clueless. How do we know The Devil isn't playing mind games with the players, or the club chef wasn't paid to poison them.

Anyone else got any stupid potential scenarios to keep Brian happy?
I've heard from Travers' mum's cousin's dustman's lawyer's dog that he's part of the seven-letter-name clique along with Billing, Solanke and Anthony.

They look down on people with more or fewer letters in their surname

The all laugh at Lewis Cook

It's a big problem at the club, so my source tells me

Something isn't quite right with the Cherries Up and Down Form...there must be a reason(s)....some folk cite SP as the sole reason.... I prefer to widen the scope of possibilities...whether it be straw clutching and evidence lacking speculation or not.
Don't try that. Your exact words were:
"..are there STILL off - field cliques and dressing- room disorder...ethnic cliques"

So you were claiming that these things were happening.

Yeah why blame a white English guy when there's foreigners and blacks involved?

Don't try that. Your exact words were:
"..are there STILL off - field cliques and dressing- room disorder...ethnic cliques"

So you were claiming that these things were happening.
Because I think its a distinct possibility and wanted to test that theory on the Forum..FORUM....
...seems I've hit a brick wall with that. So be it. Maybe Chill out. I am Chilled right now.

;