Championship 21/22

QPR struggling to do anything meaningful in the first 25 minutes. Sheff U can't finish. I'll take a 0-0.

In fact, QPR look to be on the beach. Just had their first meaningful attack and the home players barely broke into a jog to help.

If Fulham beat sheff Utd by a couple of goals then both Blackburn and millwall might still have belief they can get into play offs on GD. Both need to beat us of course to have a chance. At least that stops both settling for a point in our games.

Reactions: drd
In all the comments of YouTube videos and articles about the race for the top 2 and top 6 of the championship, all the neutrals are fancying Forest. They all think we have bottled it. Eddie used to use this sort of thing to paste comments in the dressing room to motivate the players. I hope the players relish this. The players have shown great heart and togetherness in the last couple of games, it is crucial we do so again in the next 2 or 3. The Forest game is a cup final!

Blackburn could be..could be ...somewhat
deflated by Sheffield and M' Boros latest results.
Both have it in their hands to finish above them now.
But whatever ..Boscombe have to win this....they dare not go for or be happy with a draw.

Last edited:
Scotty needs to get in a tracksuit and start motivating players that are only giving it half steam.....where is the much vaunted hardman and maestro Pearson for one example ? What really does Lewis Cook bring to the effort...with Steve Cook you had passion...everyone was saying what a player Kilkenny is..where is he now?
..are there STILL off - field cliques and dressing- room disorder...ethnic cliques even ..an anti - Parker crusade..inspired somewhat by players reading Crap from elitist Forum sources...
When the Apex of the teams passion seems to be Smithy chucking himself to Earth during games.. then something is wrong.
These are the questions needed...I would lay this stuff down so intensely in a pub face to face that I'd likely draw a punch from somewhere...
...but I just want big things for my Club !
For those playing Brian bingo....that's a full house.

What a load of absolute drivel, topped off with a claim of "ethnic cliques" based on exactly what?

Two 1-0 wins for Blackburn and a 1-0 defeat for Sheffield United put them on same points, same gd and same goals scored!

Assuming Millwall, Luton and Boro don’t spoil the dynamics, would the last playoff place be decided on results between the two teams (in which case it’s 1 win each with Blackburn 3-2 up on aggregate) or a coin toss?

Two 1-0 wins for Blackburn and a 1-0 defeat for Sheffield United put them on same points, same gd and same goals scored!

Assuming Millwall, Luton and Boro don’t spoil the dynamics, would the last playoff place be decided on results between the two teams (in which case it’s 1 win each with Blackburn 3-2 up on aggregate) or a coin toss?

Bit of an odd one for blackburn. Hard to belive Sheffield u won't pick up another point, it's pretty much over in reality. Who knows what's transpire later today!

;