Charlie Daniels

...best Left Back we have had since Jamie Vincent IMO
Jamie Vincent was a good LB. He was the LB when I first started following the Cherries and really enjoyed watching him play.

Charlie is in a different league. He’s played over 100 PL games with numerous goals and assists and tore up the Championship in tandem with Pugh. As good as Vincent was, there’s no comparison.

I think where the difference lies in their importance to the overall team. There's no doubt Daniels is the highest quality LB to ever play for the club. I think that's unarguable. However, I think Vincent's importance to the team he was in was possibly slightly greater. We fell apart when he left.

Slightly different interpretations on how to view players.

Jamie Vincent was a good LB. He was the LB when I first started following the Cherries and really enjoyed watching him play.

Charlie is in a different league. He’s played over 100 PL games with numerous goals and assists and tore up the Championship in tandem with Pugh. As good as Vincent was, there’s no comparison.
I merely meant that he is the best left back since Vincent....not saying that JV was better...

Bit gutted for Rico, think he would've been better in a 442, but Chaz has stepped up again, decent performance, and seemed to win a lot of headers from deep Villa crosses

Made a bad error that nearly lead to a goal, had Rico done that he would be receiving all sorts of abuse. Having said that Daniels was steady, but no better than Rico was last week. I personally think that Rico is better defensively and there isn’t much in it going forward.

we really did strike gold when we signed daniels, francis, cook, arter, pugh etc all those years ago
difficult to tell who has had the biggest influence over our success?

;