cheated again by VAR/refs/Premier league

For what it's worth (very little), Robbie Earle and Danny Higginbotham in the NBC Sports studio are incredulous that the first goal was allowed to stand. Earle dropped Mike Dean's name as the VAR official as they went to break just now.

There has to be an official complaint on the desk of the PL tomorrow. Not just for tonight’s decision but collectively those that have gone against us in the Newcastle, Brentford, Forest, Southampton, Leicester, Fulham and West Ham games. It’s beyond a farce, everyone one of those has seen a debatable penalty given for the opposition or a very similar claim not given to us.
There’s no one with any balls in the club.
Too many up the top picking up easy money.
The quicker the yanks see it, the better.

For what it's worth (very little), Robbie Earle and Danny Higginbotham in the NBC Sports studio are incredulous that the first goal was allowed to stand. Earle dropped Mike Dean's name as the VAR official as they went to break just now.
“He just went by the rules” is what they will say but a daft one if defenders aren’t allowed to handle it why should attackers ?

Zemura has dived in with his hands above his head. I’m not talking about other decisions, just saying that’s a penalty.
By the time the ball is played (from a yard away) the arm in question is not over his head or otherwise in an unnatural position. I am so tired of seeing these given.

“Makes his body bigger”?!?! Haha! Where’s he supposed to put his arms when flying in for a tackle? You clearly don’t know the rules
Everyone on here was moaning about us not getting a pen vs Brentford and the ball literally bounced up and hit him.

They’ve been given pens all season for Zemuras tonight. It hands his hand and then onto his arm after his hand is above his head midair.

If we didn’t get that awarded to us then we’ll be having this same conversation.

However, I don’t think we woulda got awarded that. No way would the ref overturn his decision if that was for us

Sky now doing more analysis on Adam Smith appealing for the handball than actually showing the handball. We’ve had super slow mo’s and zoomed in, splitting the atom to show he shouldn’t have been appealing for so long.

Anyone would think they’re using a deflection technique.

Everyone on here was moaning about us not getting a pen vs Brentford and the ball literally bounced up and hit him.

They’ve been given pens all season for Zemuras tonight. It hands his hand and then onto his arm after his hand is above his head midair.

If we didn’t get that awarded to us then we’ll be having this same conversation.

However, I don’t think we woulda got awarded that. No way would the ref overturn his decision if that was for us

We all moaned about the Brentford one because we had had bad decisions against us the previous games. None of us thought it was a handball it was about consistency..

We all moaned about the Brentford one because we had had bad decisions against us the previous games. None of us thought it was a handball it was about consistency..

Too fucking right. You mentioned the Moore incident a game or two ago and I said if we manhandled their striker like that, it’s a penalty. Their defender today blocks a cross with a point blank handball. No pen. Zemura does it. Pen. Rinse and repeat time and time and time again.

If Zemura's is a penalty, then surely the one we claimed (against Johnson I think) was too! At first I saw it and it looked like it hit his chest, I have seen another angle where it does appear to hit his hand. It looks very similar to the Southampton one that wasn't worthy of a VAR check in our last game, but they did pull play back for a Bournemouth throw-in to compensate us.
O'Neil did well in his interview. Sky sports has been :poop:since Kammy left. I can't stand Carragher or Dyche. & Alan Smith is the most boring commentator I have ever listened to.

Zemura has dived in with his hands above his head. I’m not talking about other decisions, just saying that’s a penalty.
If you had ever played the game, you can't dive in with your hands by your side.

That sort of slide tackle, you need to balance your body.

Your hands have to go above your head, otherwise you might just dig into the ground and knock yourself out.

It's physics.

And it isnt a penalty.

Do you go skiing with your hands by your sides, straight down, never to move them.

No.

Do you dive into a swimming pool with your hands behind your head?

No.

Hands in an unnatural position are usually there to be balanced and prevent an injury.

When was the last time you started to ride a bicycle with your hands by your side?

Zemura challenge wasn't hand ball, he was lunging in, keeping his balance and doing his best to avoid an injury.

That first one though Rob........

The West Ham one.

He used his forearms to move the ball, which ended in a goal.

But.......we can overcome this rubbish.

I think O'Neil has got us playing a better brand of football, but we are lacking any sort of depth.

He will get sacked and will never be allowed a transfer window to keep us up.

I respect Gary O'Neil for what he has done, but feel he will be confined to the dustbin of the PL.

Had he been given the chance, I would be intrigued as to who Gary O'Neil signed.

I guess we will never know.

PGMOL remains not fit for purpose.

Until it is replaced the problem of inconsistent decisions will suffered by players, fans and managers.

;