Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth - League Cup Quarter Final

Always look on the bright side of life, ta da ta da
This forum reminds me of the political infighting in the government. We're supposed to be AFCB supporters FFS. I know we're all entitled to our opinions but I wonder why some seem so negative all the time. Did anyone, 10 years ago, think that we'd be in our 3rd season in the PL by now? It's been the stuff of dreams, but sadly we have to wake sometimes. The 'fat lady' hasn't sung yet so hang on in there AFCB SUPPORTERS!

What concerns and hacks me off about last night, is that the most experienced core of a side we could possibly have, reacted to their equaliser like that and lost focus

Boruc, Francis, S.Cook, Arter, Surman, Gosling

How many appearances between them? How many seasons? It wasn't a bunch of kids who got caught up in the moment and will learn from it. This was our battle hardened core.

northstandmark - 21/12/2017 08:38

What concerns and hacks me off about last night, is that the most experienced core of a side we could possibly have, reacted to their equaliser like that and lost focus

How many appearances between them? How many seasons? It wasn't a bunch of kids who got caught up in the moment and will learn from it. This was our battle hardened core.

Splitting hairs I know but, Arter had already been subbed so wasn't even on the pitch so I'm not sure what he could of done to prevent the goal.

Sam...that’s because Arter gets default blame for everything. Get with the picture.

Also, we can’t name Lewis Cook...who was on the pitch....because he is the messiah. Arter didn’t shout the right instructions from the sidelines presumably.

Sam AFCB - 21/12/2017 08:49

northstandmark - 21/12/2017 08:38

Splitting hairs I know but, Arter had already been subbed so wasn't even on the pitch so I'm not sure what he could of done to prevent the goal.

Fair point Sam, for some reason I had it in my head that sub was the other way around.

wingsnwheels - 21/12/2017 06:56

Always look on the bright side of life, ta da ta da
This forum reminds me of the political infighting in the government. We're supposed to be AFCB supporters FFS. I know we're all entitled to our opinions but I wonder why some seem so negative all the time. Did anyone, 10 years ago, think that we'd be in our 3rd season in the PL by now? It's been the stuff of dreams, but sadly we have to wake sometimes. The 'fat lady' hasn't sung yet so hang on in there AFCB SUPPORTERS!

Sorry Wings but we're PL supporters now.....we have to behave like man utd fans apparently.......we can only enjoy winning performances from now on...anything else is unacceptable.

Chris2001 - 20/12/2017 22:06

horndean_exile - 20/12/2017 21:54

Same old same old, just waiting for Eddie to come on the radio and use those words "take the positives" once again. Sorry just p*ssed..........

Stay away then. How long ago was it you were moaning about the cost of petrol to get to the ground? Save yourself some money and give us all a break.

So after playing out of their skins for 35 minutes to get back into the tie two minutes later a loss of concentration threw it all away. I imagine the players are p*ssed, not just me!

Utd fans didn't enjoy last night. I don't expect our team to win every game, just to put in a performance that we can feel reasonably happy about. Apart from the last 3 minutes I think they did that last night.

;