Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth - League Cup Quarter Final

No lack of effort from the lads...gutted at the end but i think we may have found a solution to the problem of Daniels being injured.

Hope the guys take confidence from that second half performance into the weekend...great to see us having a go. Our luck will turn at some point.

AND it took Hazard to turn it!...ah well, well done for showing what changes can work!..... and F##k me sideways!..well done Bristol City - just got winner!

Same old same old, just waiting for Eddie to come on the radio and use those words "take the positives" once again. Sorry just p*ssed..........

horndean_exile - 20/12/2017 21:54

Same old same old, just waiting for Eddie to come on the radio and use those words "take the positives" once again. Sorry just p*ssed..........

Eddie said Defoe and both Arter injured, which is worrying.

Also didn't want to play Wilson too long, how fit is he?

horndean_exile - 20/12/2017 21:54

Stay away then. How long ago was it you were moaning about the cost of petrol to get to the ground? Save yourself some money and give us all a break.

98Grad - 20/12/2017 21:36

There’s an old saying in the United States that I think applies to this years team.

“Sooner or later you’ve got to get sick and tired of being sick and tired.”

Waiting on this team to start playing with a chip on its shoulder. Especially midfield and defense.

An old saying? US history only goes back to 1776 (the signing of the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence) ;)

Our first half performance was poor...we were as "dead as a doornail" at times - a saying that goes back in our history to 1350 (some 135 years after the Magna Carta) :grin:

Are there going to be any highlights anywhere ? I didn’t see their winner as some tw*t right in front of me was still standing up celebrating.

Ivyhouse - 21/12/2017 00:09

Are there going to be any highlights anywhere ? I didn’t see their winner as some tw*t right in front of me was still standing up celebrating.

On Sky now.

Bristol C v United, not sure if they are showing our game.

Just mentions cup highlights.

Don’t blame us for getting out! No taxation without representation!!!!

Being from the great state of South Carolina, we tried getting out of the U.S. but they didn’t agree. :81:

Coobster - 20/12/2017 22:41

AlGard - 21/12/2017 10:38

Hey only lost by a goal to a top 6 club..celebrate everyone.

FFS, I don't think anyone is going to celebrate losing.

Second half performance was something to be hopeful for.

Conceding in the last seconds does not give anything to be hopeful for.

Rather demoralising I would say.

;