Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth

He was chuckling quietly to himself in the replay as he rolled off the pitch so I don't think he is too bad.

Looked like hamstring when he took cover, a few minutes later I spied ice on his lower leg when n he bench, so agree that it's likely nothing to worry overmuch about

Hope it's not serious.
I thought he made a wiggly motion with his hand as if to indicate that he had rolled his ankle. I guess we'll see.
That's what I saw as well.

Have to say that he looked really good today, holding up for balls played to him and generally getting up into their area. Will hope to see him and Callum back together soon.

What you get from a workhorse like Gosling is ..Effort.
That is what everyone says was missing.
The Key Point - Effort - it has to be..in this injury hit period! So Gosling the Key player!

Motd; Wrighty and Shearer commented on his work-rate and his making of his move for the crazily brilliant goal.
Stacey - what a signing this could turn out to be!
Lerma was MoM as it looked..great presence!
But - putting those aside .. Im pretty sure Rambo will get Player of the Season !

Can I just say having been one of the 2300 away fans that was the most diluted then absolutely most delayed mental celebration ever... without doubt VAR turned the tables as we all thought it was offside.....nuts

Can I just say having been one of the 2300 away fans that was the most diluted then absolutely most delayed mental celebration ever... without doubt VAR turned the tables as we all thought it was offside.....nuts

Did they show the lines and stuff on the big screen?

Delighted with the result and have just seen Gozzo's goal online. Sweet little finish!

Just wonder if someone can explain the formation, though? Was Lewis Cook used as a Beckham-esque ball-pinging winger or what?

Did they show the lines and stuff on the big screen?

No, it just shows the purple VAR branding and says VAR check.

Their goalie had put the ball down for the free kick so when the ref took his hand off his ear and stepped across to pick up the ball I knew it was a goal. Great feeling.

Having since seen it on MotD I am surprised the check took so long. Gosling was clearly onside and they would have known from the goal line technology that it crossed the line. I suppose they are nervous of making the wrong call against one of the big six.

Lewis Cook was brilliant playing on the right wing, his crossing was also excellent. There’s something I like about playing players out of position and them nailing it.

It was 3 in the middle though: Gosser, Billing and Lerma, with Fraser out left and Cook out right. That, and with Cook often coming narrow, meant we were able to create overloads and link better with King which, in my opinion, we've not been able to in previous weeks.

Sorry was going by the twitter page formation; my bad.

Yes that was so weird, I didn't think the ball had crossed the line (Hense a strange discussion with my brother )but then thought it was offside anyway. Then the wait,then mayhem. .......another for the memory scrapbook.

I really enjoyed Gosling briefly celebrating a second time when the word "goal" appeared on the big screen along with "VAR checking" - but not as much as when the ref picked up the ball and pointed to the centre circle.

;