Cherries Sour Vicarage with Stinging Record Breaking Performance:

That forum of theirs must represent an absolute minority of muppets. Straight out of the ground, around the town centre, in a few pubs and at the station afterwards and they were absolutely praising our performance and Eddie Howe.

I guess they have to keep up appearances....keyboard warrior Clive and his mates.
Agree...found quite a few compliments to us over their whole forum....Clive is someone we must only be mildly amused at...never let it upset us. Watford Fc is probably all he's got in his life...and is totally possessed of jealousy toward us and our Slick town so he has to put us down!

‘Adam Smith, who collapsed in prolonged paroxysms of agony after Gerard Deulofeu coughed on him in passing in the final minutes, epitomised the snide nature of Eddie Howe’s side.’

What a sad disrespecting lot of hornets fans we have to encounter time and time again. They obviously can’t accept being beaten by a far superior quality team especiallly on their own patch.

That horrible tackle on Brooksy was unwarranted and should have been a red card. Hope Brooksy is ok and recovers quickly for club and country. Scummers up next, we must make a big statement !

Crap club, hypocrite fans and totally ungracious in defeat just about sums up the Watford experience. I actually feel a bit sorry for anyone who supports them in all honesty. I've said it before and I'll say it again, when they eventually go down (and who knows it may still be this season), their owners will sell up and they'll be in the lower reaches of the leagues before you know it playing in front of 5,000 fans max every week again. Who knows, they may even follow their 'good' friends Luton into the non-league one day if we're lucky. Unfortunately that dream is still a while away yet! Totally outplayed yesterday and got what they finally deserved!

Then again - I know quite a few Watford fans personally and they are all great. It's just that their fanbase has a really bad 'keyboard warrior' tendency. If they really hated us that much, it would be a lot worse outside the ground...but it's always generally fine.

'A crap Luton without the passion' is a funny description of Watford that I've heard someone come out with :D

About the only thing your team did wrong all day!

Can only speak from my personal view but thought overall you really did take advantage of our lack of discipline.

Actually did think for the first 20 minutes or so we had the better of it without creating too many clear cut chances.

Then of course you scored and we caused our own problems by getting the man sent off.

Even at 2-0 we might have had a sniff but the 3rd killed us - good cross and header but ropey defending on our part - same to an extent for the 4th albeit well taken by Wilson.

2nd half was a non-event.

You guys certainly were the ones signing in the rain!

Cannot really complain about the Kabasele red card - not sure Mr Deeney has helped our cause though by admitted we plan to foul players in games!

Can only speak from my personal view but thought overall you really did take advantage of our lack of discipline.

Actually did think for the first 20 minutes or so we had the better of it without creating too many clear cut chances.

Then of course you scored and we caused our own problems by getting the man sent off.

Even at 2-0 we might have had a sniff but the 3rd killed us - good cross and header but ropey defending on our part - same to an extent for the 4th albeit well taken by Wilson.

Cannot really complain about the Kabasele red card - not sure Mr Deeney has helped our cause though by admitted we plan to foul players in games!
Come on....you can't be a Watford fan!

fair play to you mate for your views, I did wonder whether Deeneys comments may not have been the wisest. Shame as I have a lot of respect for him.

Awww, these reasonable fans of other teams, that sucks, I want to hate them all. However that said a couple of mates are Watford and they do play decent music

;