Christian Saydee

Has anyone ever seen Saydee and Surridge in the same room together?

Yes it was very confusing.

Saydee is apparently better than Surridge now.

If he plays in the PL, it will have to be in a full English.........not breakfast you wellies.

But tracksuit, a full English tracksuit.

It just makes everyone 10 times better.

Brian, have you ever done the deed, with your lady, whilst not wearing a tracksuit?

Yes it was very confusing.

Saydee is apparently better than Surridge now.

If he plays in the PL, it will have to be in a full English.........not breakfast you wellies.

But tracksuit, a full English tracksuit.

It just makes everyone 10 times better.

Brian, have you ever done the deed, with your lady, whilst not wearing a tracksuit?

Maybe forget tracksuits then ..put everyone in suits and ties on their way to training and games...

. .get them playing like bank managers....England in mind ?....not so funny !

Maybe forget tracksuits then ..put everyone in suits and ties on their way to training and games...

. .get them playing like bank managers....England in mind ?....not so funny !

I doubt any manager wears a suit for training sessions :D

I wonder if this is a Leif Davis situation, or if he actually won legit. I know I voted for Saydee lol. Either way good that he was up for POTM, hopefully he gets double digits.

Another goal for Saydee after a bit of a drought, good to see. Is getting regular minutes.

My son and I ground hopped Shrewsbury v Lincoln last Saturday. Saydee was up against a taller defender but made his presence felt by his work on the deck. He never had much service but fought hard for everything. Usually had his back to the goal when he received the ball.

My son and I ground hopped Shrewsbury v Lincoln last Saturday. Saydee was up against a taller defender but made his presence felt by his work on the deck. He never had much service but fought hard for everything. Usually had his back to the goal when he received the ball.
Interesting.

Some strikers thrive playing with their back to the goal.

Does he have the pace to split a defence and beat the offside trap?

Some players don't have the speed to bring that aspect into their game, and play better with their back to the goal.

Steve Fletcher for example.

I’ve seen a bit of him in the under 23s and also at the cup game vs Norwich. I really like him but I know there will be others that don’t.

From what I’ve seen of him, the positives are:

- he is incredibly strong, almost Akinfenwa level strength we’re talking here. He was up against seasoned championship centre halves vs Norwich and they just could live with his physicality, he is an absolute monster with his back to goal. The kind of striker that is almost impossible to deal with when he pins his opponent. This alone made him a threat in every game I’ve seen him in. He also has a fair turn of pace, not rapid but not a slouch either.

The negatives-

-from what I’ve seen of him he does not appear to be an out and out natural goal scorer and his movement off of the ball seems slightly limited. I’m not sure these are so much negatives though and more just accepting him for the kind of striker that he is. Given his age there is certainly room to improve the movement aspect too.

Must be said, this is based off of fairly limited experience of watching him, so take with a pinch of salt!

Can't see him making the grade with us, so long as we're in the pl.
I disagree, I think he has prem potential, fast physical striker with a lot of game time ahead of him. Currently in league one playing every game with Shrewsbury when he is fit. Hopefully another good loan to a bigger club will do him good next season

I disagree, I think he has prem potential, fast physical striker with a lot of game time ahead of him. Currently in league one playing every game with Shrewsbury when he is fit. Hopefully another good loan to a bigger club will do him good next season

Hopefully you're right my man (or lady, or something in-between)

If he gets 10 or more at this level, it would be good to get him a Championship loan next. Or if we’re down there ourselves, have him be involved in our squads more. Definitely has something about him, like a lot of our more recent graduates.

;