Christian Saydee

It translates as “whore“. Always makes me laugh when you see it written in great big letters all over the place up there.

Had that run a couple of months back where he seemed to be really making a big impact and getting on the score sheet, but has become a bit part player of late. I guess the best he can hope for is another League 1 loan next season.

Won't turn 21 until the summer so still has a better record than Callum Wilson did at the same age but next year could be crucial for the direction of his career.

There’s clearly talent there, Shrewsbury had a very average season and from what I heard from their fans I know, they were impressed with him. I’d definitely get him to sign a long term deal and see if a good League one club want him or a championship side would take him. He needs minutes though so I would prefer the prior

“Daniel Solanke” great article

If we do sell him I’d hope we put in a buy back clause because I think he has potential. He’s a physical striker with good feet, needs experience but there’s a good player in there, I’ve got friends who are Shrewsbury fans and they rated him when he was there last season

“Daniel Solanke” great article

If we do sell him I’d hope we put in a buy back clause because I think he has potential. He’s a physical striker with good feet, needs experience but there’s a good player in there, I’ve got friends who are Shrewsbury fans and they rated him when he was there last season

I'm not sure. Worth working one in i guess, but he's probably another league 1, championship at best striker that comes through our youth system.

Would have been ideal 10 to 20 years ago.

Good luck to him. It was quite telling in the youth match I saw him play where he trampled over the opposition. Was clearly ready for some first team minutes somewhere and, by accounts, did alright at Shrewsbury.

Fingers crossed he makes an impact and has a decent career.

Add him to Vokes, Stockley, Ings and Pitman as another striker to come from our youth setup.

£20m+ is an incomprehensible fantasy amount to be spending on players.

Watching one of our promising youngsters go to Pompey cheap with a sell on clause in our favour in case he develops and is sold on for a big fee is the real "what on earth happened?" kicker.

So used to it being the other way around, yet that was now many years ago. Their fans must be wondering the same thing.

Good luck to him. It was quite telling in the youth match I saw him play where he trampled over the opposition. Was clearly ready for some first team minutes somewhere and, by accounts, did alright at Shrewsbury.

Fingers crossed he makes an impact and has a decent career.

Add him to Vokes, Stockley, Ings and Pitman as another striker to come from our youth setup.

Don't forget Surridge as well : )

Good luck Christian, hope he goes on to have a long and successful career : )

Decent season for him. I wonder if we picked up a promotion bonus?

36 league appearances, even if quite a few were as sub, is a good breakthrough. I haven't watched their matches but whenever I look at the BBC setup (which is usually unreliable but...) they seemed to be playing him in a deeper role than striker.

Good luck to him next season. Hopefully he continues to do well, and triggers more clauses.

Decent season for him. I wonder if we picked up a promotion bonus?

36 league appearances, even if quite a few were as sub, is a good breakthrough. I haven't watched their matches but whenever I look at the BBC setup (which is usually unreliable but...) they seemed to be playing him in a deeper role than striker.

Good luck to him next season. Hopefully he continues to do well, and triggers more clauses.
He did quite well when he came on today. Pompey had largely stopped playing by then though, just intent on wasting time which resulted in 8 (eight) bookings! The ref didn’t blow for full time until the 105th minute

;