Club being all crytpic on Twitter

We've had documentaries and interviews for the last 10 years... Nothing new. Someone at the club who decided to tease fans has probably been bricking releasing this information knowing the backlash they'd get.

I wonder how many will actually apply to go and see the premiere? Surely won't be very many.

What was everyone expecting? :rofl:
Can I just take this opportunity to congratulate everyone at the club regarding the documentary. Let's hope all the local kids ( who never get to see their favourite team play) are allowed to stay up and watch it. It's probably the closest they will ever get to the real thing.

Just watched the trailer and the first player to score was Brett Pitman followed by the Big Man.

Two very important players for our club back then.

If handled correctly this could have been met with a positive response, unfortunately as always it wasn't. You'd think with all the money coming into the club we'd be able to afford a proper pr person, not just leave it to a work experience kid.

To be fair, in the past in the Solent area our club was always the Cinderella when it came to media publicity.

Since that night at Dean Court when we beat Bolton and guaranteed a place in the Premier League for the first time in the history of this football club, we did get the media publicity.

Since then the story has spread from our shores abroad and we have attracted new fans of which a number now post on here.

The choice is there, you either watch this new video or not.

Was always going to be something like this and not earth shattering.

If it takes a new generation of fans (youngsters or older new comers) through a taste of what we went through and puts the present day into better context then great.

I'm sure it'll have good production values and what game footage available will be polished up as best as is possible. We weren't constantly filmed though so unsure how much match action they could actually have?

I have the season review DVD from that year already but hopefully this'll be much better!

Why hold it the same day when Afcb u21 are playing Notts county away in the central league cup final. With a 2pm kick off you can’t do both!

I'm waiting for the forum narrative to move from disappointment to people moaning they are not allowed to apply for the premier tickets and that it's unfair ;)

If it's to do with under 17s maybe you should ask.................................................................

You've got a friend in IT?

That's one hell of an admission on a public message board.

I'd rather admit to bestiality with a small mammal..
I went to the docs to have a mole removed from my dick,he said if I come back with same problem he will notify the rspca

;