Club being all crytpic on Twitter

Everyone is aware of the IT job going Here.

I have been told by somone close to the job the previous person is leaving because the club is not going to build a new stadium and there unhappy there is no upcoming challenges to solve.

I have been told by somone close to the job the previous person is leaving because the club is not going to build a new stadium and there unhappy there is no upcoming challenges to solve.
Oh dear that is tragic.....I'll have to have a word with some of my customers...."Start Building new stables or you can fcking well shoe your own horses".

No upcoming IT challenges????

Yeah, right.....

Personally I find the efforts to boil the entire history of the club into one narrative of -17 to the PL as a bit overdone. The club is much more than that to most of us. If that's what this thing is I won't be going out of my way to watch it. Maybe some Americans will enjoy it.

I agree, but at the same time how much footage is there of stuff before then. Yes it could be done scrapbook style, piecing together echo backpages, snippets from Solent and South Today/Meridian/TVS, but we've actually had regular coverage in only the last 15 years, so obviously AFCB started then

I agree, but at the same time how much footage is there of stuff before then. Yes it could be done scrapbook style, piecing together echo backpages, snippets from Solent and South Today/Meridian/TVS, but we've actually had regular coverage in only the last 15 years, so obviously AFCB started then

A fair point.

If it's to do with under 17s maybe you should ask.................................................................
Friend of mine's applying for that.

You've got a friend in IT?

That's one hell of an admission on a public message board.

I'd rather admit to bestiality with a small mammal..

Personally I find the efforts to boil the entire history of the club into one narrative of -17 to the PL as a bit overdone. The club is much more than that to most of us. If that's what this thing is I won't be going out of my way to watch it. Maybe some Americans will enjoy it.
For fucks sake. The song starts Eddie had a dream on minus 17...so should the fans also be culpable for that narrative?

I dispair sometimes. People on here and, well, basically everywhere always have to be pissy about everything.

I think being -17 in the bottom division in the football league is about as low a point in history we have been.

I’ll be ok waiting for the announcement and then commenting instead of moaning about a gif on twitter and facebook

I think being -17 in the bottom division in the football league is about as low a point in history we have been.

I’ll be ok waiting for the announcement and then commenting instead of moaning about a gif on twitter and facebook

I absolutely hope I will be apologising in the next hour for being negative on this...

;