Come on be honest.....

My posts are a learning curve..if you get them.. trouble is folk don't like getting their precious ingrained and self - indoctrinated theories about football being pummelled ...
Those that come in with asteroid - like hits..are never going to be popular with the cliques /elite.
But if we go forward within snowflake guidelines and with insipid stereotyped thinking..we get Zero satisfaction..and Zero answers !

My posts are a learning curve..if you get them.. trouble is folk don't like getting their precious ingrained and self - indoctrinated theories about football being pummelled ...
Those that come in with asteroid - like hits..are never going to be popular with the cliques /elite.
But if we go forward within snowflake guidelines and with insipid stereotyped thinking..we get Zero satisfaction..and Zero answers !

Lol

I think there’s a few reasons why people aren’t so quick to jump on Scott Parker..

Firstly he has a poorer squad to work with and has had to blood a lot more youth. I know this is subjective but not having PL level talent in Danjuma, Brooks or Begovic and losing Stanislas who is so effective at this level when fit gives the crowd more sympathy.

Secondly you can see what he is trying to do, albeit it went totally awry in a poor performance today granted. Many of the fans could never see a pattern to JT play other than to pack the midfield with ball winners and continually try a disastrous five at the back while leaving great attacking talent on the bench.

Scott Parker also didn’t stab his mate in the back to get the job.

So while the recent run isn’t good enough for the players he has at his disposal, I think we all agree that, at the moment there is more hope he can turn that around than there was for JT. If it carries on though I will lose faith as he shows an inability to change a match once it’s going.

If solanke got injured it would kill our season dead
I disagree. We all see things differently of course but , as I'm sure many are aware, I don't have the same forum love in over Solanke. In fact I would put him in the less than ordinary category. Of course it's easy to defend him due to him scoring 16 goals but I look deeper than that. He misses big chances. Two against Fulham and again today when one on one. For a guy his size he goes down too easily. He can't hold a ball up. He sits on the ground with his hands up bleating at the officials. He doesn't win anything in the air. Ive not once seen him with a twisted determined face to get there before a defender. Hes too easy to mark and defend against. It's simple, stop the supply to Solanke and he doesn't score. Opponents know that keep Christie and Anthony quiet and he won't score, let us put in balls in the box and he won't win headers. Without Billing who benefits from Solankes **************** ups we have a low goal threat. It would have been extremely brave of Parker but I would've taken Solanke off, pushed Lowe up front, moved Christie to the right and brought on an extra midfielder. It will never happen though Solanke won't be dropped because of his 16 goals no matter how poor the rest of his game, control and strength is.

I think there’s a few reasons why people aren’t so quick to jump on Scott Parker..

Firstly he has a poorer squad to work with and has had to blood a lot more youth. I know this is subjective but not having PL level talent in Danjuma, Brooks or Begovic and losing Stanislas who is so effective at this level when fit gives the crowd more sympathy.

Secondly you can see what he is trying to do, albeit it went totally awry in a poor performance today granted. Many of the fans could never see a pattern to JT play other than to pack the midfield with ball winners and continually try a disastrous five at the back while leaving great attacking talent on the bench.

Scott Parker also didn’t stab his mate in the back to get the job.

So while the recent run isn’t good enough for the players he has at his disposal, I think we all agree that, at the moment there is more hope he can turn that around than there was for JT. If it carries on though I will lose faith as he shows an inability to change a match once it’s going.

He definitely does not have a poorer squad to work with no matter how many times you say it. Injuries are certainly an issue but then they were a problem for Tindall also.

I disagree. We all see things differently of course but , as I'm sure many are aware, I don't have the same forum love in over Solanke. In fact I would put him in the less than ordinary category. Of course it's easy to defend him due to him scoring 16 goals but I look deeper than that. He misses big chances. Two against Fulham and again today when one on one. For a guy his size he goes down too easily. He can't hold a ball up. He sits on the ground with his hands up bleating at the officials. He doesn't win anything in the air. Ive not once seen him with a twisted determined face to get there before a defender. Hes too easy to mark and defend against. It's simple, stop the supply to Solanke and he doesn't score. Opponents know that keep Christie and Anthony quiet and he won't score, let us put in balls in the box and he won't win headers. Without Billing who benefits from Solankes **************** ups we have a low goal threat. It would have been extremely brave of Parker but I would've taken Solanke off, pushed Lowe up front, moved Christie to the right and brought on an extra midfielder. It will never happen though Solanke won't be dropped because of his 16 goals no matter how poor the rest of his game, control and strength is.

This is almost all wrong.

In your eyes it would be because every thing you don't agree with is wrong, or it has to be wrong or it must be wrong. You only see the goals. Hes a joy to defend against, falls over, cant control a ball, is inconsistent with his finishing, doesn't challenge in the air and is afraid of getting hurt. But , sorry of course he's scores 16 goals so he must be fucking magic. What did he do today to grab that game by the horns and turn it around ? What did he do to gee his teammates up? Where was the burning desire to win everything, absolutely fucking everything? How hard did he make for them today? He did **************** all except miss another potential game changing chance. We rely far to heavily on an average player. However, one thing I'm not wrong about is that you are a prize ****************

Last edited:
It’s subjective. I’d say though, offer any manager Begovic and Danjuma over Travers and Anthony and they will snap your hand off. Pretty much all of the rest of the players were here last year except Christie who isn’t pulling up any trees and Cahill who is not much of an upgrade on Carter Vickers or Steve Cook in my opinion, although obviously was in his prime.

I read some rubbish on here....this is up there!

;