Covid & Football

Difficult situation. Have to assume they tested negative in the first round of tests and then trained with their group of 5.

Assume those groups of 5 have to remain the same as you now have 4 potentially infected by the now positive player before the second test etc.

surely the other four will have to self isolate too?

How the hell can a team prepare for matches knowing that at any moment your players could be banned from playing because of a test result. This whole thing gets more ridiculous by the day.
As we get nearer to ko day the teams will have to train as a whole unit to practise marking drills, set pieces, tactics against certain opposition etc. what happens if a player having taken part in those drills then fails a test - the whole team isolate ???

On a side note Was there any players that weren’t back in training? Apart from Daniels they are all Back aren’t they?

First day of training when they were all posting pictures on social media, Steve Cook was on the beach with his family. So he’s still out injured.

How the hell can a team prepare for matches knowing that at any moment your players could be banned from playing because of a test result. This whole thing gets more ridiculous by the day.
As we get nearer to ko day the teams will have to train as a whole unit to practise marking drills, set pieces, tactics against certain opposition etc. what happens if a player having taken part in those drills then fails a test - the whole team isolate ???
I would say preparation stays the same in theory same as a player picking up a injury, with the players taking 2 tests a week i think that means if 1 is tested postitive then others will wait and see if they test postitive before they self isolate, that being said its a crap system and for the record I'm against the restart all together even if that means we go down the players and family lifes and health should come first, the league restarting would be nice but for the right reasons and not because top brass havent got the balls to null and void it

Steve Cook did say he couldn’t recieve the treatment he needed because of covid restrictions. The whole thing is a mess isn’t it. I will never understand this desperate desire to get this fixed. Say player 1 gives it to player 2 unknowingly who gives it to his wife who visits her dad. Why are we doing this when we don’t have to?

Still no games...no decisions...June soon !

All the talk..all the theories on here... but f√ck all else.

All the pundits on Radio 5 making idiotic references to Restarting the Infamous 19-20 season. and gushing over Manu transfer activity to come ...and such sh*te as ' who was best PL defender in the last 10 years...Puke !

Steve Cook did say he couldn’t recieve the treatment he needed because of covid restrictions. The whole thing is a mess isn’t it. I will never understand this desperate desire to get this fixed. Say player 1 gives it to player 2 unknowingly who gives it to his wife who visits her dad. Why are we doing this when we don’t have to?

Doesn't this apply to every job other than key workers? Are you saying we shouldn't let anybody work until there's a vaccine?

money

;