Covid & Football

With 21k cases today I’m not sure now is really the time to be pushing to get fans back in but clearly the above situation is ridiculous.

On a slightly different note I’d love to visit City’s redeveloped Ashton Gate this season

So basically you can go to the ground but not sit in the stands and see the pitch ?

I saw some pictures from FA cup ties this weekend and fair to say there wasn’t a lot of social distancing or face masks being worn.

Christchurch FC play in a televised FA cup tie with 300 fans and players jumping all over each other. What has happened? An outbreak of Covid through the Club. Its not difficult to understand.

I've been to five games at Christchurch this season, including the FA Cup games, haven't seen any outbreak reported & I'd be on their 'track and trace' for both ground entry & clubhouse each time.

I've been to five games at Christchurch this season, including the FA Cup games, haven't seen any outbreak reported & I'd be on their 'track and trace' for both ground entry & clubhouse each time.
Well the Cricket Centre next door was shut down on the instructions of the football club so there must have been an outbreak unless they just dont like cricket

It would be fantastic if we could have at least some fans in the ground when we face Watford Feb 27. That's a bit early -- but I think that will be one of those games when even a few fans would be a big boost.

Meanwhile, Northern Ireland extend their circuit break for another week...but there are fans in the stadium for the play-off game :shrug:

;